Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrician and Gynecologist Agra
- Qualification :
- MBBS , MD (OBS. & GYN.) FICMCH FIAJAGO FICOG, FICMU, FRSH
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Website :
About Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Registrar Deptt. Obs. & Gyn. J.L.N. Medical College, A.M.U., Aligarh 1985-86
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Malhotra Nursing & Maternity Home,
- Centre for Women Care & Research, Agra.
- Consultant Ultrasonologist, Infertility & I.V.F. specialist.
- Hon. Prof. Indian College of Maternal & Child Health. (I.C.M.C.H. Kolkata)
- Consultant & Co-ordinator Deptt. ObGyn Apollo Pankaj Hospitals, Agra.
- Consultant at Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Ambala, Bareilly, Gwailor, Dhaka, Nepal, Gorakhpur & Allahabad.
- Consultatnt at OM HOSPITAL,Kathmandu, Nepal
- Consultatnt at Farida Clinic for women, Dhakka,Bangladesh
- Hon. Prof. J. L. Medical College, Dutta Meghe University, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha
- Hon. Advisor for IVF at Maulana Azad Medical College,New Delhi
- Hon Advisor to ART unit of S.M.S Medical College, Jaipur
- President FOGSI 2008
- Dean Indian College of Ultrasound (ICMU) 2008
- Senior Vice President (FOGSI-2003).
- Vice Dean Indian College of Medical Ultrasound (2006)
- Director Ian Donald School of Ultrasound (2003 onwards)
- National Tech. Advisor for FOGSI-G.O.I.—Mc Arthur Foundation EOC Course
- President IFUMB-2002.
- Chairman AOFOG YGAA and PUBLICATION committee
- Editor in Chief Journal of South Asian Federation Of Obs & Gyn
- Editor of journal of Ultrasound
- Chairman F.O.G.S.I. Imaging Science Committee for 1996-2000.
- Ex. Secretary of Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (1992-93) (I.F.U.M.B.).
- Vice-President I.F.U.M.B. (1995-97). Vice Dean I.C.M.U. (2001)
- U.P. Convener for Indian Academy of Human Reproduction (I.A.H.R., IAGE, narchi, I.A.F.S., I.F.U.M.B.). F.O.G.S.I. (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India).
- North Zone Convener for Travelling Seminars.
- North Zone Convener of F.O.G.S.I. Quiz. (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 & 1996).
- North Zone Convener for F.O.G.S.I. Imaging Science training programme and workshops.
- North Zone Convener for F.O.G.S.I. Youth Express.
- Member Managing Committee of F.O.G.S.I.
- Member Maniging Council AOFOG AND SAFOG
- Memeber Governong Council Of Indian College Obs & Gyn(ICOG)
- Jt. Sec. Agra Obs. & Gyn. Society. Sec. A.O.G.S. 2001-2002, President AOGS (2005/2006)
- Editor ART India bulletin & ART India club.
- Organising Sec. aicog-2004
- Organising Sec. World Congress on Perinatal Medicine for Developing Countries
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MBBS. (A.M.U. Aligarh) 3rd Position in university in order of Merit
- MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology (A.M.U. Aligarh)
- FRSH (London) Fellow Royal Society of Health
- FICMCH (Calcutta) Fellow Indian College of Maternal & Child Health & narchi
- FIAJAGO. (Bombay)
- (Fellow Indian Academy of Juvenile & Adolescent Gynaecology and Obstetrics).
- FICMU (Fellow Indian College of Medical Ultrasound) & I.F.U.M.B.
- FICOG. (Fellow Indian College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- M.ISUOG. International Society of Ultrasound in Obs. & Gyn.)
- MAIUM. (American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine)
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- Member ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
Practice Information of Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Malhotra Hospital, AgraMalhotra Test Tube Baby Center , 84, M G Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh - 282010
- Enquiries : (0562) 2260275, (0562) 2260276
- Appointment : (0562) 2260275
- Emergency : (+91) 9897082171
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Patient ExperiencePatients feedback on their experience with Dr. Narendra Malhotra
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Narendra Malhotra to family and friends is 0 out of 5.
Achievements & Contributions by Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Agra
Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrics and Gynecology: News
Research & Articles
Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrics and Gynecology: Research & Articles
- Organising CommitteeMember Organising Committee of 3rd National Congress of I.A.J.A.G.O. 1985.
- Organising Secretary of Uscon-II-92 (National Ultrasound Conference).
- Organising Secretary of Fogsi Travel Seminar’s at Jaipur, Aligarh, Lucknow and Kanpur 1992 & Travel Seminar 1997 Agra, Gwalior, Bariely, Rampur & Aligarh.
- Organising Secretary of F.O.G.S.I. Ultrasound Training Workshop at Agra, (Bombay, Manipal).
- Organising Conference Co-ordinator North Zone Nawsfwi Congress Feb. ’94.
- Member Organising Committee of International Conference on TVS and Infertility at Bombay in Jan.’95.
- Organising Sec. of 3rd National Congress of I.A.H.R. in Feb. ’95.
- Org. Sec. of Operative Endoscopy Workshop Sept. 1995.
- Member Organising Committee of National Congress of F.O.G.S.I. Dec. ’95 (Kanpur).
- Member Managing Committee of Indian College of Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology.
- Jt. Org. Sec. of World Congress of ISPAT Goa June 1996.
- Jt. Org. Sec. Safe Motherhood Congress at Calcutta Nov. 1996.
- Org. Sec. 3rd World Congress on Family Welfare & XI Indian Cong. NAVSFWI Sept. 1996.
- Org. Committee of International Human Reproduction Conference Sept. 97 at Calcutta.
- Indian Representative to World Congress of Ultrasound at Argentina (1997).
- Organising secretary for National Endoscopy Congress 1998 Agra.
- Indian representative to world Congress on Obs. Gyn. Ultrasound (ISUOG) Edinburgh’98.
- Org. Secretary for ICOG—IFUMB Specialist Workshop on Ultrasound July 1998 Agra.
- Org. Committee member of FOGSI 1999 Conference Lucknow (43rd AICOG 99).
- Organised Group tour to World Ultrasound Congress at Edinburgh & Planning for World IVF Congress at Sydney 1999.
- Organised Group tour to Sydney & Newzealand and in 2000 & 2001.
- Organising Group tours to Eastern Europe & Turkey 2002.
- Organising chairman for FOGSIANISM CRUISE 2008
Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrics and Gynecology: Awards
- C S DAWN ORATION NARCHI 2004.
- IAN Donald Oration of Ian Donald School for the year 2007.
- Dr. Rameswari Nallusamy Oration Award presented to Dr. Narendra Malhotra, for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynaecology on 29-06-2008 by Trichy Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society, Thiruchirappalli.
- Bengal Obstetric & Gynecological Society Honored Dr. Narendra Malhotra for Delivering the 11th Dr. D.C. Dutta Memorial Conference Oration on 14-12-2008 at Kolkata.
- Gold Medal awarded to Dr. Narendra Malhotra for Dr. U. Sharma Oration. (U.P. Chapter Conference).
- Gold Medal awarded to Dr. Narendra Malhotra for Dr. D. Kutty Oration. (U.P. Chapter Conference 2008).
- Dr. Narendra Malhotra awarded Dr. Prabha Mehra – Foundation Day Oration Award on 27-11-2008, during 76th Foundation Day, Queen Mary’s Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, C.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow.
- Dr. Usha Sharma UP Chapter Oration Award for the year 2005.
- N.I.F. L.G. Life Science Oration delivered on 18-10-2008 during Millennium Update 2008 International Conference on Assisted Reproductive Technologies, Surat.
- Dr. M.P. John Oration on “Assessment of Fetal well Being” delivered during XXI Conference, Bihar Obstetric and Gynaecological Society, Patna “Golden Jubilee Year” December 2008.
- THEMIS GRANT Oration delivered on 30-05-2008, at Pune.
- Shri Chuda Nanda Vaidya Oration 2009 (Nepal).
- FOGSI ORATION 2010 (Guwhati).
- GOGS Oration 25 November 2009.
- ISAR North Zone Infertility update Oration October 2009
- F.o.g.s.i. Ethicon travelling research fellowship award 1986.
- Indumati Jhaveri award for best research paper presented at National F. o. g. s. i. Conference 1987 Ahmedabad.
- Jagdeshwari Mishra Prize for best poster presentation 90, 91, 92, 93 & 95 (Five times)
- Asia Oceania young gynaecologist award at Manila Phillipines 1993.
- Judged one of best 17 Scientific research poster presented at world congress of F. I. G. O Canada 1994 sept.
- F.O.G.S.I. Chorion Award 1996. For the best original Scientific research work on Detection of Down's Syndrome in Pregnant Mothers.
- Man of the year award 1999.
- Best Citizens of India award 1999.
- C. S. Dawn Award 1999.
- Mehroo Hansotia Award 2000.
- D. C. Dutta Award for best fogsi Publication 2001.
Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrics and Gynecology: Paper Presentations
- Published Research Papers in Indian 6 in FOGSI Journal, 5 in IFUMB Journal, 2 in Antiseptic, 10 in others and International Journals (2 AOFOG, Fertility Journal) (TOTAL 25).
- Editor Book on Use of Computers in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (1993)
- Guest Editor of F. O. G. S. I. Focus on Recent Advances in Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology 94.
- Chapter for Dawn’s Text-book of Obs. & Gyn.
- Chapter in Text- book on High Risk Pregnancy (F.O.G.S.I. Publication).
- Chapter in F.O.G.S.I. book on Imaging Sciences.
- Chapter in F.O.G.S.I. book on Infertility.
- Editorial Board Member of Journal of Ultrasound (I.F.U.M.B.)
- Contributed Chapter as Guest Writer in Bombay Hospital Medical Journal.
- Editor of Atlas of Obs. & Gyn. Ultrasound (Under Print).
- Chapter in book on Menorrhagia Published by A.O.G.S.
- Chapter in ten books on Ultrasound.
- Guest Editor I.A.H.R. Journal April 1996.
- Contributor to Obs. Gyn. Today (Also Editorial board Member)
- Editor for I.F.U.M.B. Obstetric Ultrasound Training Manual.
- Chapter in Principles & Practice of Obs. Gyn. for P.G's F.O.G.S.I. Publication 1995.
- Editor F.O.G.S.I. Guidelines of Obs. Gyn. Imaging (1996).
- Editor F.O.G.S.I. Textbook on Ultrasound in Obs. Gyn. (1997).
- Regional Co-ordinator Editorial board of Asian Obs. Gyn. Journal.
- Editorial board member for Passi publication Obs. Gyn. today.
- Chapter in T.V.S. in Gyn. (Gautam Allahabadia)
- Editor of Imaging in Obs. & Gyn.
- Chapter in fogsi book an Infertility & Laparoscpy & Obs. Gyn.
- Step by step USG 6 book series.
- Editor of ANM series (6 books released)
- Editor of progress series (3 progress released)
- Editorial board member of International ultrasound review.
- Editor of series of STEP by STEP books(8 BOOKS)
- Revising editor of Jeatcoate’s gynaecology(2008 EDITION)
- 3rd Edition “Principles and Practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology” For Postgraduates.
- Editor “FOGSIANISM” 200932. Editor Operative Obstetrics and Gynecology 2009.
- Co Editor Medicolegal Aspects of Obs & Gyn 2009
Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrics and Gynecology: Memberships
- Membership of Professional Bodies (Indian)Active member of Indian Medical Association (I.M.A.) & A.M.S.
- Active member of Federation of Obstetrical & Gynaecological societies of India (F.O.G.S.I.).
- Indian Academy of Human Reproduction (I.A.H.R.).
- National Association for Reproductive Child Health India (narchi).
- Indian College of Maternal & Child Health (I.C.M.C.H.).
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (I.A.G.E.).
- Indian Association of Fertility and Sterility (I.A.F.S.).
- Indian Society of Ultrasound (ISU).
- Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (I.F.U.M.B.).
- Indian Association of Assisted Reproduction (I.A.A.R.).
- Indian Association of Adolescent and Juvenile Obstetrics and Gynaecology (I.A.J.A.G.O.).
- Indian Red Cross Society.
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (IASR).
- IFEE (Indian Federation for Endoscopy & Endosonography).
- Memberships of Foreign Professional BodiesF.I.G.O. (Federation of International Gynaecology & Obstetrics).
- A.O.F.O.G. (Asia-Oceania Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology).
- A.I.U.M. (American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology).
- I.S.U.O.G. (International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology).
- F.I.S. Fallopius International Society (U.S.A.).
- Associate Member of United States International Foundation for Studies in Reproduction Inc. (U.S.A.).
- American Society of Fertility & Sterility.
- Asian 3-D Ultrasound Society.
Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrics and Gynecology: Gallery
How was your experience with Dr. Narendra Malhotra?
How was your experience with Dr. Narendra Malhotra? Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
- Dr. Patta Radhakrishna Gastrointestinal Surgeon MBBS, MS, MCh(gastro), FMAS, FAIS, FRS Call for Appointment Chennai
- Dr.K.M. Avinash Neurosurgeon and Interventional Neurosurgeon MS, MRCSed, MCh, FINR, FMINS Call for Appointment Bangalore
- Dr. Anand Kumar Surgical Gastroenterologist MBBS, MS, FRCS, MD, FSGE, FIAGES Call for Appointment Hyderabad
- Dr. Sunil K. Kaushal Cardiothoracic Surgeon MBBS, MS, M.Ch Call for Appointment Jaipur
- Dr. Vijay Ramachandran Surgical Gastroenterologist MS, MCh, FRCS, FUICC (MSKCC,New York), FMAS, FIAGES Call for Appointment Mangalore