About Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Orthopedic Surgery
- Junior Resident in PGI Chandigarh
- Senior Resident in Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh for 1 year
- Research associate in M L N Medical College, Allahabad, UP for 3 years
- Full time consultant Paediatric orthopedic surgeon since 2004
- Experience of successful management in 3000 children with cerebral palsy
- Available modality of treatment in CP including botulinum toxin, repeated plaster application, routine orthopedic surgery and single event multilevel Orthopedic corrective surgery (OSSCS)
- He have started this technique first time in north India and have succeeded in getting excellent result in more than 60 cases of cerebral palsy, which did not responded by all other modality. Child, who was not able to walk, started walking with in 3-4 month of therapy after surgery
- After getting excellent response in spastic cerebral palsy, They will soon start using this technique even in Athetotic cerebral palsy
- Pediatric orthopedics especially Cerebral Palsy and Deformity Corrective Surgery & successfully managed more than 2000 children with various kinds of orthopedic problem
- Team leader and Secretary of Samvedna since 6 years
- Experience of successful outcome of SEMLS (OSSCS) in more than 200 cases of cerebral palsy including 50 elder children of 15-30 year age group with success rate of more than 90%
- Developed a guideline for assessment & treatment protocol in children with cerebral palsy
- Training of more than 100 therapist
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Spine Surgery
- MBBS (KGMC, Lucknow, UP) with honors in many subjects, 1995
- MS ORTHO (PGI, Chandigarh), 1999
- DNB ORTHO, New Delhi, 2000
- Training in paediatric orthopaedic under Dr SS Gill, PGI Chandigarh and Dr Ashok Johari, Bombay
- Illizarov Fixator-44th IOACON, Hyderabad. 15-19 Dec 1999
- Basic Course on Microsurgical Techniques, BOS, Bombay. 6 -10Aug. 2001
- Basic Course on Microsurgical Techniques- ESSI, Mumbai. 6-10 Aug.2001
- Pediatric Spine- Apollo hospital, New Delhi. 22 March 2002
- Arthoscopy Lower Limb- 47th IOA, Patna. 12-17 Nov 2002
- Fixation of Dorsolumbar Spine, ASSICON, Varanasi. 24 Jan.2003
- Understanding The Lumber Spine & Its Care, Aswani back institute –Mumbai. 21- 24 august 2003
- JESS Fixator Course, BOS, Bombay-2003. 22-27 Setp.2003
- Spinal Deformities Allahabad, 10th POSICON. Feb 2004
- Spine Course in BOS, Mumbai. 20-26 Nov. 2004
- Advanced Courses in Orthopedics management of Cerebral palsy. Asia pacific childhood disability update, 2005, Mumbai. 2-3 Dec. 2005
- Instructional Course in Spine –ASSI, Mumbai. 19 – 21 Aug 2005
- Course on Cadaveric Flap Dissection-BOS, Mumbai. 11-12 Aug 2007
- Prolapsed Lumber Intervertebral Disc- AO SPINE, Lucknow. 16 March 2007
- Advance course on Physiotherapy Management of Spinal Cord Injury –ISICON, New Delhi, 6 March, 2006
- Tendon Transfers in Hand Surgery- KGMC Lucknow. 22-23 Dec. 2007
- AO Course of Principles in Operative Fracture Management, AO Foundation New Delhi. 22-24 Feb 2008
- Osteotomy around hip- POSICON-2009, 9th Jan 2009
- Adolescent hip disorders-. POSI-POSNA workshop, 24th-25th jan,2010
- Reconstruction of long bone defects in children- POSI-POSNA workshop, 24th-25th jan,2010
Practice Information of Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Orthopedic Surgeon
Trishla Orthopedic Clinic And Rehab Center, Allahabad182C / 350A, Tagore Town, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
- Enquiries : (0532) 2468989
- Appointment : (0532) 2468989
- Emergency :
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Patient ExperiencePatients feedback on their experience with Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain to family and friends is 0 out of 5.
Achievements & Contributions by Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Allahabad
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Orthopedic Surgery: News
Research & Articles
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Orthopedic Surgery: Research & Articles
- Clinical and radiological assessment of Acetabular reconstruction during total hip replacement- as a thesis submit for MS Ortho PGI Chandigarh
- A study of interrelationship between flurosis and postmenopausal osteoporosis and its effect on its management- CSIR sponsored project in MLN medical college, Allahabad
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy- SAMVEDNA (trust for children with disability) , Allahabad
- Scientific Secretary of POSICON-2002 at Allahabad
- Joint Organizing Secretary & faculty for CEZCON-2003 at Allahabad
- Scientific Secretary& faculty for UPPG instructional course lecture-2004 at Allahabad
- Organizing secretary of CPCON-2010 (National Conference on Cerebral Palsy) at Allahabad
- Convener & faculty of workshop on Pediatric Orthopedic in UP Orthocon-2010 at Allahabad ,
- Course Director for Workshop on cerebral palsy rehabilitation. 14th National conference of AIAP (Physiocon-2011) at Kanpur .
- organizing secretary of national symposia for parents of children with cerebral palsy on 27th Nov2011
- Workshop conducted :CME on Cerebral palsy physiotherapy association Faizabad, UP
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Varanasi physiotherapy association, Varanasi, UP
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Sardar Patel Medical College, Lucknow
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Pacific College of Physiotherapy , Gorakhpur
- Pre-conference workshop on Paediatric Orthopaedic in UPCON-2010 at Allahabad19th Feb 2010
- CME cum workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy-SaiCollegeof physiotherapy ,Kanpur
- Workshop on cerebral palsy rehabilitation. 14th National conference of AIAP (Physiocon-2011) at Kanpur on 24-25th September
- Workshop on integrated approach of management in cerebral palsy. National conference on physiotherapy at Jodhpur, Rajasthan on 14th Jan 2012
- Conferences Attented :44th Annual IOA, Hyderabad 15th -19th Dec.1999
- 18th Annual IOA, Chandigarh .19th – 21st March 1999
- ASI UPDATE-2000, New Delhi. 15th -17th 2000
- UPCON-2001, Lucknow. 10th -11th Feb. 2001
- HAMCON -2001, Patna, Bihar. 12th -16th Oct. 2001
- 25th Annual IOA 2002, Ghaziabad 9th -10th Feb.2002
- 8th Annual POSICON 2002, New Delhi, 23rd -24th March 2002
- ISBT 2002, New Delhi.26th -28th Sep. 2002
- 2nd ASSIS 2002, New Delhi. 25th Sep.200
- 16th Annual ASSICON 2003, Varanasi. 24th -26th January 2003
- UPCON -2004, Kanpur. 6th -8th Feb.2004
- NSMA 2004, New Delhi.14 March 2004
- 4th Annual CEZCON-2004, Allahabad. 29th -31st Oct.2004
- 39th WIROC-2004, Mumbai, 27th -28th Nov.2004
- 49th Annual IOA, Agra, 14th -19th Dec 200
- Childhood Disability Update-2005, Mumbai. 2nd -4th Dec.2005
- ISICON-2006, New Delhi. 3rd -5th March 2006
- IRACON-2006, Lucknow. 23rd -26th Nov.2006
- CME (Gait &Motion Analysis), Mumbai. 2006, 16th -17th Sep.2006
- 51st Annual IOAON 2006 New Delhi, 9th -15th Nov.2006
- 1st IACP 2006 Hyderabad, 25th -26th Nov.2006
- 7th Nailscon-2007, Goa. 28th-30th Sept 2007
- 23rd Annual IRACON 2007, Khajuraho. 26th -29th Oct.2007
- 4th Nat. Conf. Funct. Mx. Dev.Disability 2007, Bangalore. 3rd -4th Nov.2007
- POSICON 2008, Coimbatore. 25th -27th Jan 2008
- 27th Annual north zone of IOA, New Delhi 4th -6th April 2008
- National conference on cerebral palsy, Nagpur, 21st-23rd nov.2008
- POSICON 2009, Calcutta, 10th -11th Jan 2009
- UPCON -2009, Lucknow. 6th -8th Feb.2009
- UPCON -2010, Allahabad. 19th-21st Feb.2010
- POSICON 2010, Secunderabad, 23TH-24TH JAN, 2010Workshop conducted –
- Pre-conference workshop on Paediatric Orthopaedic in UPCON-2010 at Allahabad , Feb 2010
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Varanasi physiotherapy association, , Varanasi, UP, August 2010
- CME on Cerebral palsy physiotherapy association Faizabad, UP, Oct 2010
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Pacific College of Physiotherapy , Gorakhpur, Feb 2011
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Sardar Patel Medical College, Lucknow, March 2011
- CME cum workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy- Sai College of physiotherapy , June 2011, Kanpur
- Workshop on cerebral palsy rehabilitation. 14th National conference of AIAP (Physiocon-2011) at Kanpur , September, 2011
- Workshop on integrated approach of management in cerebral palsy. National conference on physiotherapy at Jodhpur, Rajasthan on 14th Jan 2012
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Orthopedic Surgery: Awards
- Passed all examinations in first attempt with honors
- Dr Bhagwan Das Memorial Award for best research paper published in JBJD (, state chapter orthopedic journal of UP) 2001
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Orthopedic Surgery: Paper Presentations
- Publications :Sen RK, Jain JK Nagi ON. Traumatic bowing of the forearm bones in roller machine injuries. Injury.2004; 35:1202-1206.
- Jain JK,Sen RK, Bansal SC, Nagi ON. Image Intensifier and Orthopedic Surgeon-Current Concept Review. Indian J.Orthopaedics.2001; 35(20:13-19.
- Mujeeb SMD, Jain JK, Goldsmith R, Gill SS. Tumoral calcinosis-a case report. Indian J.Orthopedics 2002; 36(40: 253-5.
- Jain JK, Varma AN, dwivedi R. Comparative Evaluation of Podography, radiogical & Clinical parameters in congenital talipes equinovarus.J.B.J.D.2001;17:21-26.
- Kanojia RK,Jain JK,Dwivwdi S, varma AN. Functional cast Bracing in the treatment of Colles’ fracture.J.B.J.D.2001;17:40-46.
- Tonk G, Jain JK. Dubey AL, Varma AN, Singh PA, Dayanand. Association of Pulmonary Tuberculosis in cases of Osteoarticular tuberculosis. J.B.J.D.2002, 18:54-8.
- Jain JK, Varma AN, Kumar, Swaroop A. Role of vsacularised muscle pedicle graft in fracture neck femur. J.B.J.D.2003; 19:32-34.
- Shah V, Yadav UB, Varma AN, Jain JK. Treatment of severely crushed limb by Illizarov technique. J.B.J.D.2003; 19:69-73.
- Jain VM, Jain JK, Dwivedi S, Varma AN. Bioterrorism: Invited Article. University of Allahabad Study (New Millen. Ser.) 2002; 1(1): 5-8.
- Varma AN, Jain JK. Article in symposium on pediatrics ipsilateral elbow and forearm injuries. Orthopedics journal of MP chapter 2004; 13(1): 6-22.
- Jain JK, Singhal R, Yadav UB, Varma AN. Myositis Ossificans progressive- a case report.J.B.J.D.2002;19:105-7.
- Jain JK, Shah V, Varma AN. Morquio-Brasilsford disease (chondrodystrophy) – A case report. J.B.J.D.2003; 19; 105-7
- Guest Lectures :Cerebral palsy. PRECON-2004,Allahabad, 9-10 Oct. 2004
- Role of Botulinum toxin in cerebral palsy. CEZCON- 2004,Allahabad29-31 Oct 2004.
- Newer concept in management of cerebral palsy.APOCON-2005,Allahabad.
- Role of Orthopedic Surgery in management of lower limb in cerebral palsy- Delhi—First national seminar on cerebral palsy, New Delhi—4th Dec 2006
- Role of OSSCS in management of cerebral palsy-second habilitation conference on cerebral palsy, New Delhi.9th Dec 2007
- Role of OSSCS in Cerebral palsy. Current trends in multidisciplinary health care. New Delhi. 8th-9th Dec.2007.
- Integrated approach in Mx of cerebral palsy. Xxvii annual conf. NZIOA, New Delhi.4-6th Apr. 2008
- OSSCS surgery: a boon for children with cerebral palsy. National seminar on hygiene and environment,Allahabad. 23 August, 2008.
- Orthopedic prospective in management of cerebral palsy. UPPG Instructional Course Lecture, Meerut-2008.9th Nov 2008.
- Role of OSSCS and SEMILLARASS in advance management of Cerebral Palsy .Third Habilitation Conference, New Delhi14th Dec 2008.
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy: CEZCON 2009,Bhopal MP
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy: UPPEDICON 2009,Allahabad, UP, 14 Nov 2009.
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy: 1st National conference on Social Orthopedic, Jabalpur, MP, 13th Dec 2009.
- Management Protocol in cerebral palsy –Pre-conference workshop, UPCON 2010, Allahabad, 19th Feb, 2010.
- Role of early single event multilevel surgery in Mx of children with cerebral palsy- IACP2010,Jabalpur
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy- UPCON2011,Gorakhpur, UP
- management protocol in routine Paediatric Orthopaedic Problem- 14th annual conference of AIAP (Physiocon-2011) at Kanpur on 24-25th September
- Concept of OSSCS in management of Cerebral Palsy- 20th nov.2011,CPCON-2011,New Delhi
- Aging with cerebral palsy & their management –National conference on parental guideline for children with cerebral palsy at Allahabad on 27th Nov2011.
- Latest advancement in management of cerebral palsy & social prospective- at world disability day, 2nd Dec, Viklang University, Chitrakut.
- Three Guest lecture (approach to CP Child, aging with CP, Role of SEMLS in Mx of cerebral palsy ) in IACP2011 at Calcutta on 15-16 Dec, 2011
- latest advancement in Mx of cerebral palsy in centenary celebration of CSMU, Lucknow on 23th Dec, 2011
- latest advancement in Mx of cerebral palsy in UPORTHOCON-2012 at Kanpuron 18th feb 2012.
- Role of SEMLS & OSSCS in management of cerebral palsy in international conference of global commitment towards inclusive development of person with disability organized by Indian association rehabilitation professional (IARP) on 18th march
- lectures on childhood physical disability including cerebral palsy in Othopaedic club- Allahabad, Lucknow, Kanpur ,Varanasi , Bhagalpur & Paediatric club- Allahabad, Sitapur, Varanasi, Raibareli, AMA branch- Allahabad, Pratapgarh, Sultanpur, Rewa, Basti, Faizabad, Mirzapur, Gonda, Balrampur, Deoria & Physiotherapy Meeting- Kanpur, Jounpur, Faizabad
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Orthopedic Surgery: Memberships
- Indian orthopedic association
- Pediatric orthopedic society of India
- Indian association of cerebral palsy
- National academy of medical sciences
- Indian Rheumatology association
- Association of spinal surgeon of India
- Indian medical association
- Central zone of orthopedic
- UP chapter of IOA
- Bombay orthopedic society
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain, Orthopedic Surgery: Gallery
How was your experience with Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain?
How was your experience with Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain? Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
- Dr. Patta Radhakrishna Gastrointestinal Surgeon MBBS, MS, MCh(gastro), FMAS, FAIS, FRS Call for Appointment Chennai
- Dr.K.M. Avinash Neurosurgeon MS, MRCSed, MCh, FINR, FMINS Call for Appointment Bangalore
- Dr. Anand Kumar Surgical Gastroenterologist MBBS, MS, FRCS, MD, FSGE, FIAGES Call for Appointment Hyderabad
- Dr. Sunil K. Kaushal Cardiothoracic Surgeon MBBS, MS, M.Ch Call for Appointment Jaipur
- Dr. Vijay Ramachandran Surgical Gastroenterologist MS, MCh, FRCS, FUICC (MSKCC,New York), FMAS, FIAGES Call for Appointment Mangalore