Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgeon Vadodara
- Qualification :
- M.S., DNB, FNB, MNAMS, FICS, FACS (USA)
- Experience :
- 19 Year(s)
- Languages :
- English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Website :
0 ResponseHow was your experience?
About Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Senior Registrar in Surgery at Medical College and SSG Hospital, Baroda from Sept. ‘94 to Aug. ‘95.
- Medical Superintendent at Shri Vijay Surgical & Maternity Hospital, Rajpipla from Aug. ‘95 to Sept. ‘96.
- Assistant Professor in Dept. of Surgery, SSG Hospital and Medical College, Baroda from Sept. ‘96 to July ‘97.
- Consultant Surgeon with private practice at Gorwa Hospital and Manjalpur Hospital from July ‘97 to June 2004.
- Senior Registrar - FNB, Department of GI & Minimal Access Surgery, Gem Hospital, Coimbatore from July 2004 to September 2006.
- Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist and Minimal Access Surgeon at SIGMA, Vadodara from October 2006 onwards
- General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gastro Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery (Proctology)
- Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Nutrition
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery for GERD (FUNDOPLICATION), achalasia cardia (cardiomyotomy), splenectomy, pancreatic surgery, GI CANCERS, including esophageal cancer, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, hepatobiliary cancer
- Obesity surgery
- MBBSfrom M.S.University, Baroda, 1991
- M.S from M.S.University, Baroda, 1994
- DNB, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 1999
- FNB (Minimal Access Surgery), National Board of Examination, New Delhi, 2006
Practice Information of Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Bhailal Amin General Hospital, VadodaraGorwa Road, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390003
- Enquiries : (0265) 3956222, (0265) 2285555
- Appointment : (0265) 3956222
- Emergency :
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sterling Hospitals, VadodaraOpp INOX Cinema, Race Course, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390007
- Enquiries : (0265) 2354455
- Appointment : (0265) 2354455
- Emergency : (0265) 2323500
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Patient ExperiencePatients feedback on their experience with Dr. Kalpesh Jani
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kalpesh Jani to family and friends is 0 out of 5.
Achievements & Contributions by Dr. Kalpesh Jani, Vadodara
Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgery: News
Research & Articles
Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgery: Research & Articles
- “Chronic tuberculous cholecystitis - a case report” - ‘Tropical Doctor’, January, 1995; 25(1):33
- “Jejunogastric intussusception as a late complication of gastrojejunostomy with truncal vagotomy - a case reported - Gujarat Medical Journal, Nov. 2000, 57(3):92
- "Traumatic Ventral Abdominal Wall Hernias." Gujaral Medical Journal, March 2001, 58(1):80
- "Unique Treatment for an Unusual Case: Multiple Bilateral Giant Fibroadenomas of the Breast". Gujarat Medical Journal, May 2002, 59(1):73.
- "Prospective Randomised Study Of Internal Oblique Aponeurotic Flap Repair For Tension-Free Reinforcement Of The Posterior Inguinal Wall - A New Technique". International Surgery, Jul-Aug 2005, 90(3):155-9
- “The Use Of Internal Oblique Aponeurotic Flap For Tension-Free Reinforcement Of The Posterior Inguinal Wall - A New Technique”. Tropical Doctor, July 2005, 35(3):157-8
- “Twenty years after Erich Muhe: Persisting controversies with the gold standard of laparoscopic cholecystectomy – Journal of Minimal Access Surgery, June 2006, 2(2):49-58
- “Omental plugging for large-sized duodenal peptic perforations: a prospective randomized study of 100 patients. Southern Medical Journal, May 2006, 99(5):469-71
- “Late rejection after transabdominal pre-peritoneal inguinal repair: laparoscopic extraction of mesh.” Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, September-October 2005, 24(5):219-20
- “Early ligation of the splenic artery in the leaning spleen approach to laparoscopic splenectomy.” Journal of Laparoendoscopic and Advanced Surgical Techniques, 2006, 16(4):339-44
- “Laparoscopic management of hepatic hydatid disease.” Journal of Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, January-March 2006, 10(1):56-62
- “Laparoscopic anterior resection and total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer: a prospective nonrandomized study.” International Journal of Colorectal Disease, 2007
- “Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in cirrhotic patients: the role of subtotal cholecystectomy and its variants.” Journal of American College of Surgeons, August 2006, 203(2):145-51
- “Laparoscopic lateral pancreatojejunostomy – a new remedy for an old ailment.” Surgical Endoscopy, March 2006, 20(3):458-61
- “Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair in children.” Journal of Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, October-December 2005, 9(4):393-8.
- “Palanivelu Hydatid System for safe and efficacious laparoscopic management of hepatic hydatid disease.” Surgical Endoscopy, September 2006.
- “Malignant melanoma metastatic to the stomach and duodenum.” Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, May-June 2005, 24(3):133.
- “Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute calculous cholelithiasis with previous pneumonectomy – case report.” Anesthesia Online, 2005.
- “Treatment of gastric cancer.” New England Journal of Medicine, September 2006, 355(13):1387.
- “Laparoscopic transabdominal preperitoneal repair of spigelian hernia.” Journal of the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, April-June 2006, 10(2):193-8.
- “Laparoscopic management of benign nonparasitic hepatic cysts: A prospective nonrandomized study.” South Med J. 2006 Oct;99(10):1063-7.
- “Laparoscopic management of acid peptic disease.” Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2006 Oct;16(5):312-6
- “Laparoscopic repair of paracolostomy hernia: secure and re-inforced closure of the defect prevents recurrence. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2007 Apr;17(2):216-8.
- “Laparoscopic distal pancreatectomy: results of a prospective non-randomized study from a tertiary center. Surgical Endoscopy 2007 Mar;21(3):373-7.
- “Laparoscopic sutured closure with mesh reinforcement of incisional hernias”. Hernia. 2007 Jun;11(3):223-8.
- “Minimally invasive management of achalasia cardia: results from a single center study.” JSLS 2007 Jul-Sep;11(3):350-7.
- “Single-center experience of laparoscopic cholecystectomy.” J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2007 Oct;17(5):608-14.
- “Intestinal malrotation with midgut volvulus presenting as acute abdomen in children: value of diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy.” J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2007 Aug;17(4):490-2.
- “Laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy: technique and outcomes.” J Am Coll Surg. 2007 Aug;205(2):222-30.
- “Laparoscopic duodenojejunostomy for superior mesenteric artery syndrome.” JSLS. 2006 Oct-Dec;10(4):531-4.
- “Laparoscopic management of duodenal ulcer perforation: is it advantageous?” Indian J Gastroenterol. 2007 Mar-Apr;26(2):64-6.
- “Management of pancreatic pseudocyst in the era of laparoscopic surgery--experience from a tertiary centre.” Surg Endosc. 2007 Dec;21(12):2262-7.
- “Plasma cell granuloma of the adrenal gland.” Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2007 Jan;50(1):40-1.
- “Laparoscopy-Assisted Resection Of A Giant Intra-Abdominal Seminoma In An Adult Undescended Testis”. Pak J Med Sci May - June 2007 Vol. 23 No. 3 479-481.
- “Laparoscopic redo fundoplication for intrathoracic migration of wrap. J Minim Access Surg 2007; 3(3).
- “Laparoscopic restorative total proctocolectomy with ileal pouch anal anastomosis for familial adenomatous polyposis.” JSLS. 2008 Jul-Sep;12(3):256-61.
- “Laparoscopic surgery was more effective than medical management for GORD disease.” Evid Based Med. 2009 Apr;14(2):54.
- “ACP Journal Club. Laparoscopic surgery was more effective than medical management for chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease.” Ann Intern Med. 2009 Jan 20;150(2):JC1-12.
- “Retroperitoneoscopic lumbar sympathectomy for plantar hyperhidrosis”. J Am Coll Surg. 2009 Aug;209(2).
- “Laparoscopic paracolostomy hernia repair”. Surg Laparosc Endosc Percut Tech. 2010, Dec. 20(6):395-398.
- “Laparoscopic truncal vagotomy with gastrojejunostomy.” J Indian Med Assoc. 2010 Oct, 108(10):648-651.
- “Spillage-free laparoscopic management of hepatic hydatid disease using the hydatid trocar canula.” J Min Access Surg 2014;10:113-8.
Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgery: Awards
- Best video in laparoscopic surgery - AMASICON 2007.
- 1st AMASI Presidential Gold Medal for best video - 2010.
Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgery: Paper Presentations
- Invited faculty at national and international conferences.
- Actively involved in teaching and education in the field of laparoscopic surgery, active faculty in several Laparoscopic Skills Courses across the country.
- Reviewer for several national and international academic journals.
- On the editorial board of several national and international journals
Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgery: Memberships
Dr. Kalpesh Jani, General & Laparoscopic Surgery: Gallery
How was your experience with Dr. Kalpesh Jani?
How was your experience with Dr. Kalpesh Jani? Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
- Dr. Pradeep Jain Pediatrician & Neonatologist MD (pediatric medicine) Jodhpur
- Dr. Irineu Pereira Vascular Surgeon MBBS, DNB(Gen.Surg), MCh(CVTS), DNB(CVTS) Goa
- Dr. Rajeev Sharan Oncologist MBBS(AIIMS), MS(AIIMS), MCh, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology(AIMS), Ex- Sr. Consultant, Tata Medical Center, Kolkata Patna
- Dr. Yugal Kumar Mishra Cardiovascular Surgeon MBBS, MS, PhD, D.Sc. (Honoris Causa) Delhi
- Dr. Utpal Anand Gastro Surgeon MCh, Gastro Surgery (AIIMS,New Delhi), MS, Gen Surgery(PGI,Chandigarh) Patna
- Dr. Indra Kuladhipati Cardiologist MBBS, MD, DM Guwahati
- Dr. Amit K. Jotwani Oncologist M.D.( Radiation Oncology), F.H.P.R.T Hyderabad