Acquired Brain Injury is any sudden damage to the brain at any point of time, but not as a result of birth trauma. Brain injury is of two types: Traumatic and Non-Traumatic. Acquired Brain Injury can result from accident, stroke, Brain tumour, Haemorrhage, Viral infection, Lack of oxygen to brain, etc.
Some of the symptoms of Acquired Brain Inquiry:
- Memory problems, poor concentration
- Lack of sight
- Poor planning and problem-solving abilities
- Difficulty in communication
- Fatigue and Headache
- Loss of taste and smell
- Chronic pain and sudden seizures
- Visual and hearing problems
- Depression and inappropriate behavior
When should you consult a doctor?
Consult a General physician or a Neurologist when you have any of the above symptoms.Read more »
Disclaimer - The content on this site is for informational purposes only. Always seek the advice of a qualified physician.
Copyright © 2017 sehat.com
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this on Sehat.com
Please login to make this action
Help us improve this profile