Everest Base Camp Trekking Tour in Nepal
Home to an assortment of spellbinding sceneries, the Himalayas welcomes you to fall in love with its delightful vegetation. Rejoice in the lap of Mount Everest while writing multiple incredible chapters on your life’s book. Everest base camp trekking brings you closer to the beautiful Mother Nature. Let your soul accept the Himalayan challenge and explore the world’s highest summit in Nepal. Feel no less than paradise while getting fascinated by the snow-laden Himalayan embrace.
Trip description: It will be a 15-days love affair between you and Mother Nature. The trek begins with your arrival in Kathmandu and continues till your journey to Kala Patthar before returning to the capital town. The trip will be intense and needs you to be fit and mentally strong.
Highlights of the trekking tour
• Reaching the breathtaking feet of Mount Everest- the world's tallest mountain.
• Heart-winning pictures of the Himalayan vegetation.
• Knowing about the local Sherpa community by visiting various villages in the Himalayas.
• Exploring ancient places of worship and monasteries hidden as treasures in the Himalayas.
• Visiting the Edmund Hillary School in Khumjung.
• Getting enchanted by the spectacular sceneries embellishing the legendary mountain.
• Tons of unforgettable memories await your presence in the lap of Mount Everest.
➢ Accommodation in teahouses and hotels on the journey while trekking.
➢ Three local plain meals those are fresh and healthy.
➢ Pick up and drop off facilities from airport and bus stops.
➢ The package includes all taxes and permits required during the journey.
➢ Local porters and professional guides, who are fluent in English.
➢ First-aid kit and all major medication facilities such as oximeters and BP monitors.
Price – USD 1876
About BookMountainTours: Bookmountaintours.com is a platform where trekkers and mountain lovers from all around the planet congregate to relish the most astonishing experience in India and Nepal. A number of programs are conducted by the BMT team that includes avid globetrotters, devoted explorers, and nature lovers. They work hard to plan astonishing journeys in the Western Ghats, the Himalayas and more. The travel company makes sure your experience goes nothing less than your dreams.