Dr.A. Manjula, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Hyderabad
- Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician and Laparoscopic surgeon at Yashoda hospital, Somajiguda and BEAMS hospital, Hyderabad.
- Leading minimal access surgeon in Hyderabad with an experience of over 14 years.
- Has performed over 6000 laparoscopic surgeries, pioneered newer techniques, trained many gynaecologists, and surgeons
- Experience :17 Year(s) of Experience
- Languages :
- Website : http://www.drmanjula.in
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad – 1991.
- MD (Pathology) from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad – 1994.
- MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad – 1997.
- Observership – at FAWCETT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Port Charlotte, FLORIDA, USA in Gynaec Laparoscopic procedures – 2005.
- Ultrasonography with Special reference to obst.&Gyn.including USG Guided Interventions Under Dr.Joga Rao, Senior interventional Radiologist, Hyderabad.
- Prenatal Genetic evaluation under Dr.Vijay Rami Reddy, Siddhartha Endocrinology & Diagnostic Centre.
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Training from Dr.Ramesh’s Institute of LaparoScopy & IVF centre.
- IUI,IVF & ICSI Training from Sridevi Infertility and Laparoscopy Center.
Near Chiranjeevi Blood Bank, Plot 99, Road No.1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500033
Vikrampuri Colony, Plot # C17, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500009
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr.A. Manjula and her staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr.A. Manjula?
Achievements & Contributions
- She has presented scientific presentations & lectures at various National & International Conferences and conducted various national & international conferences and workshops.
- Elected member – AAGL (American Association of Gynaecological Laparoscopy)
- Life member – FOGSI ( Federation Obstetrics and Gynecological societies of India)
- Life member – IMA ( Indian Medical Association )
- Life member – IAGE (Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopy)
- Life member – ISOPARB (Indian Society of Perinatology &Reproductive biology )
- Life member – IMS (Indian Menopausal Society)
- Life member – Hyderabad Obst. & Gyn. Society
- Rotary club of Hyderabad Central – District – 3150
- Member – Medical advisory panel – SUI, Interceed – adhesion prevention – J&J , Ethicon
- Member – Medical advisory panel – Vaccines – MSD
- Member – Public relations & Health Care – Rotary club of Hyderabad Central
- Member of the medical advisory board of SAAP (sports authority of Andhra Pradesh)
- Featured in Asia Pacific Who’s who Volume -5- 2004
- Featured in Asian American Who’s Who Volume – 4 – 2004