Dr. Abhrajit Ray, General Physician, Kolkata
MBBS, MD, MRCP (U.K.), MRCP General Medicine
- Practising visiting consultant in Rheumatology & General Medicine for last 13 years at various private sector hospitals in Kolkata like Fortis Hospitals, Woodlands, AMRI.
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Website : http://www.drabhrajitray.com
- MBBS, MD, MRCP (U.K.), MRCP General Medicine
- Medcal Internship, Calcutta Medical College,
- SHO in Medicine & Emergency, SSKM Hopital.
- ADMO in S.E. Railways Hospital, Garden Reach & Kharagpur, Gen. Medicine & Emergency
- SHO in General Medicine & care of Elderly, Bedford & Barnsley Hospitals.
- Registrar Training in Rheumatology & Gen. Medicine, at Royal London Medical College & Hospitals
- Registrar Training in Rheumatology / Neurology & Gen Medicine , Whipps Cross University Hospital, London.
#730, EM Bypass Road, Anandapur, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700107
11:30 AM - 01:00 PM
8/5, Alipore Road, Kolkata , Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
TUE & FRI
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
2/3, Off Elgin Road, Next to Elgin Road Post Office, Justice Dwarakanath Road, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700020
MON - SAT
10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
9, Dr.U.N. Brahmachari Street, Formerly Loudon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700017
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Abhrajit Ray and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Abhrajit Ray?
Achievements & Contributions
- Royal College Of Physicians Of London.
- API (Association of Physicians of India).
- IRA (Indian Rheumatology Association)