- Practicing in Noida since 1995 and done over 10,000 theraputic and diagnostics endoscopic procedures.
- 1st person to do ERCP in Noida(largest number of billiary procedures till date in Noida).
- One of the largest users of Metal Stents (in GI cancers in the country).
- Highest number of PEG done in the country in last 4 years (100 PEG every year).
- Theraputic Endoscopist
- GI Oncology
- MBBS, DNB(Medicine), DNB(Gastroenterology)
- Observer fellowship in Theraputic Endoscopy from Beth Israel Hospital in 2004
- Advanced training in Liver Transplant from Gleneagles Hospital Singapore in 2006
Fortis Health Care Hospital, NoidaB-22 , , Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
- Enquiries : (0120) 4300222,
- Appointment : (0120) 4300222
- Emergency : (0120) 2400444
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Patient Experience Patients feedback on their experience with Dr. Ajay Bhalla
Have you recently visited the doctor?
Be the first to share your experience by taking our Patient Experience Survey.
Achievements & Contributions
Research & Articles
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG).
- Indian Association of Study of liver disease (INASL).
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India.
- Member of API.
- Fellow Indian Association of Clinical Medicine.
- Member of Indian Medical Association.