Dr. Ajay Bhalla, Gastroenterologist, Noida
- Practicing in Noida since 1995 and done over 10,000 theraputic and diagnostics endoscopic procedures.
- 1st person to do ERCP in Noida(largest number of billiary procedures till date in Noida).
- One of the largest users of Metal Stents (in GI cancers in the country).
- Highest number of PEG done in the country in last 4 years (100 PEG every year).
- Experience :
- Languages :English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Theraputic Endoscopist
- GI Oncology
- MBBS, DNB(Medicine), DNB(Gastroenterology)
- Observer fellowship in Theraputic Endoscopy from Beth Israel Hospital in 2004
- Advanced training in Liver Transplant from Gleneagles Hospital Singapore in 2006
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Ajay Bhalla and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Ajay Bhalla?
Achievements & Contributions
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG).
- Indian Association of Study of liver disease (INASL).
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India.
- Member of API.
- Fellow Indian Association of Clinical Medicine.
- Member of Indian Medical Association.