Dr. Alluri Raja Gopala Raju, more commonly known as Dr. A. Raja Gopala Raju is one of the well known and most respected doctors of the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Dr. Raja Gopala Raju started his foray into the world of medicine by graduating in MBBS from the Andhra University followed by an MD from Osmania University. He then pursued his DM from the CMC Hospital, Vellore.
During his career, he has held the following positions:
- Additional Professor of Cardiology in NIMS, Hyderabad till 1983
- Professor of Cardiology in Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad during 1983-1985
- Professor of Cardiology at Osmania Government Hospital 1985-1990
- Professor of Cardiology at NIMS 1985-1990
- Chief of Cardiology at Medwin Hospital, Hyderabad from October 1990-2000
- Consultant Cardiologist in CARE Banjara from October 2000 onwards
Cardiologist, Care Hospitals, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 2000 - Present
Chief of Cardiology, Medwin Hospital, Hyderabad 1990 - 2000
Professor of Cardiology, NIMS, Hyderabad 1985 - 1990
Professor of Cardiology, Osmania Medical College 1983 - 1985
MBBS, 1967, Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh
MD, 1972, Osmania University
DM, 1980, C.M.C.Hospital, Vellore