Dr. Amol Ghalme
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Mumbai
MBBS, MS(General Surgery), MCh (Plastic Surgery)
- Languages : English, Hindi, Marathi
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
MBBS, MS(General Surgery), B.J. Medical College, Pune
M.Ch. in plastic surgery, J.J. Hospital and Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute, Mumbai
Rao Saheb Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400053
Achievements & Contributions
- Breast reconstruction awareness among educated women in a metropolitan city. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, Sep â€“ Dec .2012.
- The use of Temporoparietal Fascia flap in various various clinical scenarios- A review of 71 cases. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, Sep-Dec.2013
- Free anteromedial thigh perforator flap: Complementing and completing the anterolateral thigh flap. â€“Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery. Jan-Apr.2017.
- Reconstruction of chest wall defects, at APSICON 2013.(Annual conference of Association of Plastic Surgeonâ€™s of India)
- Selection of Recipient Vessels in Head & Neck reconstruction- An algorithmic approach at ISRM -2014.(Biennial Conference of Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery)
- Algorithm for managing composite mandibular defects at MAPSCON-2015. (Maharashtra Association of Plastic Surgeons Conference)
- Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India.
- Member of Indian Society for Surgery of Hand.
- Member of Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery.
How was your experience with Dr. Amol Ghalme?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons in Mumbai
MBBS, MS, M.ch
27 Years Experiance
MBBS, DNB, FICO
10 Years Experiance
MS, MCh (Plastic Surgery)
9 Years Experiance
MBBS, MS, DNB
36 Years Experiance
32 Years Experiance