Dr. Anton Job Romesh Prasad is an eminent orthopedic surgeon of Madurai with specialization in Paediatric Orthopedic surgery, and hand & Micro vascular surgery. He practices at the SP Ortho Center, Arasaradi, Madurai. He is also associated with the Aristo Hospital, Vikram Multispecialty Hospital, and the Christian Mission Hospital, Madurai.
Dr. Anton Job Romesh Prasad did his basic medical and orthopedic training at the world renowned center of excellence - the Christian Medical College Vellore. His area of interest involves Traumatology, Replacement Surgery, and Knee Arthroscopic surgery.
He has successfully completed the following courses:
- Emergency management of Trauma
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Surgical Skills
Dr. Anton Job Romesh Prasad, who has a fund of knowledge and experience, has held the following positions:
- Assistant Professor, Spinal Disorders Unit, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Assistant Professor, Paediatric Orthopedic Unit, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Assistant Professor, Dr Paul Brand Centre for Hand & Micro Vascular Surgery, Christian Medical College, Vellore
Dr. Romesh Prasad specializes in the following areas of orthopedics:
- Pediatric Orthopedic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Orthopedics & Traumatology
- Joint Replacement surgery
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Osteo Arthritis Knee
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Trauma surgery
Dr. Romesh Prasad is an expert in the following areas:
- Pediatric Orthopaedic surgery
- Hand & Micro vascular surgery
Dr. Anton Job Romesh Prasad started his medical career by doing MBBS from the Christian Medical College, Vellore, followed by D. Orth from the same college. He later did MS (Ortho) from the Christian Medical College, Vellore, and subsequently did his DNB. Dr. Ramesh Prasad did M.Ch. from the American Institute of Medicine of the University of Seychelles in 2013.