Dr. Bobby Jacob
Orthopedician and Traumatologist, Thiruvananthapuram
MBBS, MS (Orth), D(Orth.), MRCS, FRCS (Ortho-UK)
- Over the last 7 years (2004-2011), Specialist training in England and Wales, concentrating on Arthroscopic management of shoulder/knee and also complex injuries/fractures of orthopaedic pattern.
- Post graduate training in orthopaedic in Kotayam medical college and 2 years after that as trauma consultant in Thiruvalla medical mission (2002-2003) and St. Joseph Hospital, Kallapana (2003-2004).
- Joined KIMS in 2011 and has a post MBBS experience of 16 years
- Languages : English, Malayalam
Orthopedics & Traumatology
- Arthroscopic shoulder management and knee management of injuries and problems
- Also fractures and sports injuries
- Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons ( Trauma and Orthopaedics) â€“ Edinburgh, U.K.
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons ( Trauma and Orthopaedics) â€“ Edinburgh, U.K.
- M.S. Ortho â€“ Kottayam Medical College ( M.G. University)
- M.D. Orthoâ€“ Kottayam Medical College ( M.G. University)
- .M.B.B.S. â€“ Kottayam Medical College ( M.G. University)
Achievements & Contributions
- Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons ( Trauma and Orthopaedics) – Edinburgh, U.K
- General Medical Council – Full registration
- Travancore – Cochin Medical Council – Full registration
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Kerala Orthopaedic Association
How was your experience with Dr. Bobby Jacob?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Orthopedician and Traumatologists in Thiruvananthapuram
D (ortho), MS (Ortho)
26 Years Experiance