Dr.(Col) R.S. Chatterji, Sleep Medicine Specialist, Delhi
- working in Fortis Hospitals since July 2009. Earlier he was was HOD Respiratory and Internal Medicine at Rockland Hospital
- Associate Professor (Medicine), Delhi University, R & R Army Hospital, Delhi, and was HOD, Respiratory Center and Immunodefiency (HIV) Center, Base Hospital, Delhi.
- Reader at AFMC, Pune, has guided four MD students under Delhi Univ and two ICMR sponsored students
- Experience :
- Languages :
- critical care
- pulmonary procedures
- sleep studies
- internal medicine
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr.(Col) R.S. Chatterji and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr.(Col) R.S. Chatterji?
Achievements & Contributions
- He has undertaken 2 Research Projects in relation to HIV AIDS.
- Presented papers in national and international conferences and has many publications to my credit including 3 chapters in reputed medical text books