- Has done enormous work to reduce the incidence of the birth asphyxia and nosocomial sepsis in Chennai and has introduced high-frequency ventilation and nitric oxide therapy for PPHN in Chennai
- MBBS, A.B.(Paeds) (USA), A.B.(Neo) (USA), FAAP
- Graduated from Kilpauk Medical College
- fellowship in Neonatology at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, the world’s leading children’s hospital
Sooriya Hospital, ChennaiNo.1, Arunachalam Road, Saligramam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600093
- Enquiries : (044) 23761752, (044) 23761751
- Appointment : (044) 23761752
- Emergency :
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Patient Experience Patients feedback on their experience with Dr. Deepa Hariharan
Have you recently visited the doctor?
Be the first to share your experience by taking our Patient Experience Survey.
Achievements & Contributions
Research & Articles
- She has several publications and presentations to her credit