MBBS, MD, DM
- Has five years of exhaustive experience in Airway management; non-invasive ventilation (NIPPV, CPAP, BiPAP0 and Ventilator support; initiation, maintanance and weaning during my course of super-specialization and present practice.
- Worked as Consultant Critical Care Medicine & Respiratory diseases at King Abdullah Hospital, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for one year
- Trained extensively in Bronchoscopies (diagnostic and therapeutic). Bronchial and transbronchial biopsies, Bronchoalveolar lavage, care of critically ill patients including respiratory support, haemadynamic monintoring and parental nutrition in ICU setting.
- Trained in Sleep medicine polysomnography and management of sleep disorders including sleep apnoea syndrome
- Ventilator & Airway support
- Care of Critically â€“ ill patients
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Sleep Disorders
- MBBS and Internship from JIPMER, Pondicherry in 1994 in single attempt with First Class marks.
- MD (Internal Medicine) in first attempt from India's most prestigious training institute, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- DM (Pulmonary and Crtical Care Medicine) on merit at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Extensive training in central line placement, endotracheal intubation, diagnostic ascitic top and dialysis. He underwent super-specialist training and obtained DM (Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine).
Olive Hospitals, Hyderabad
12-2-718/3,4,5, Nanalnagar X Roads, , Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500028
MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI, SAT
05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
How was your experience with Dr.D.P. Bansal?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Pulmonologists in Hyderabad
MBBS, DTCD, CCEBDM
22 Years Experiance
38 Years Experiance
MBBS, DTCD, FCCP
34 Years Experiance
MBBS, MD, DTCD
14 Years Experiance