Dr. Gustad Daver, General Surgeon, Mumbai
M.S, M.D. (USA)
- Dr. Gustad Daver is a consultant at P. D.Hinduja National Hospital & Research center
- Joined Hinduja Hospital in 2004 as Director Professional Services.
- Faculty in Surgery for 25 years at Grant Medical College, Aurangabad, Nagpur & Mumbai.
- Professor of Surgery at Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai since 1990
- He has been a post graduate teacher and as a examiner for MBBS, MS & MCh (Vascular Surgery) for 20 years
- Additionaly, he took administrative responsibilities as Vice Dean for 3 years and as Joint Director, Medical Education & OSD for Govt. of Maharashtra for 2 years. He was member of the Board of Studies for Surgery in Mumbai University & Inspector for Medical Council of India
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Development Of Multi-Organ Transplant Programme
- MS, M.D. (USA)
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Gustad Daver and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Gustad Daver?
Achievements & Contributions
- Awarded Lifetime Achievement Award from SEWA (Social Educational and Welfare Association