Dr. Hari Hara Dash
- Chief, Neurosciences Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant, Anaesthesiology, Khoula Hospital, Ministry of Health, Muscat,Professor & Head, Dept. of Neuroanaesthesiology, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Additional Professor in Neuroanaesthesiology, AIIMS New Delhi.
- Associate Professor in Neuroanaesthesiology, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Assistant Professor (on Deputation), Ministry of External Affairs, India, Indira Gandhi Inst. of Child Health, Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Assistant Professor in Anaesthesiology, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Lecturer in Anaesthesiology, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Languages : English, Hindi
- 1st year BSC (Premedical), 1968
- MBBS, 1973
- MD (Anaesthesiology), 1977
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Opp HUDA City Centre Metro Station, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
Achievements & Contributions
- Honours & Gold Medal in Anatomy
- Gold Medal in Surgery
- Best Review Article award in 2006. Annual Conference of Indian Society of Anaesthetists. Dec. 26-30, Mysore.
- Indian Society of Anaesthetists.
- Research Society of Anaesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Neurological Society of India.
- Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesiology and Critical Care.
- Asian Oceanic Regional Ana
- esthesia Society.
- Asian Society of Neuroanaesthesia and Critical Care
How was your experience with Dr. Hari Hara Dash?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Anesthesiologists in Gurgaon
MBBS, Diploma in Anesthesiology
22 Years Experiance
MBBS, MD, DNB