Dr. Harshal Thaker, Critical Care Specialist, Ahmedabad
MD (Medicine), DCC, FCC (Critical Care)
- Worked as Incharge of ICU and Department of Medicine at Nirmal Children's and General Hospital at Surat city during the period of Sep 2001 to Dec 2006 (Five years)
- Joined superspeciality Fellowship program of Critical Care having tenure of Two Years (Jan 2007 to Dec 2008) at Apollo Hospital, Delhi, a JCI accredited teaching hospital having 695 bed with quarternary care facility
- Worked at Escorts heart institute as a Critical Care Specialist from Jan 2009 to Aug 2009
- Shifted to Apollo Hospital, Ahmedabad and provided professional services from Aug 2009 to Jan 2011
- Joined SAL Hospital from Jan 2001 and still atteached to the hospital as Critical Care Specialist
- Experience :14 Year(s) of Experience
- Languages :
Have you recently visited the doctor?
Be the first to share your experience by taking our Patient Experience Survey.
- Providing medical and peri-surgical critical care
- Mechanical ventilation
- Non invasive ventilation
- Complex hemodynamics including pulmonary artery catheterization, management of electrolyte disturbances, infection control etc., Special abilities of providing prone ventilation in severe ARDS, theraputic hypothermia after cardiac arrest, performing percutaneous tracheostomy and difficult line insertions
- MD (Medicine), DCC, FCC (Critical Care)
- Obtained Garduation and post graduation in the subject of Internal Medicine from Government Medical College, Surat (March 1998)
- Acquired training through a certificate course of Critical Care from The Bhatia General Hospital during Feb 1999 to Feb 2000 (One year)
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Harshal Thaker and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Harshal Thaker?
Achievements & Contributions
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, Ahmedabad Physician's Association