Dr.K. Sriram, Urologist, Chennai
MBBS, MS(Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Urology), DNB (Urology)
- Experience :
- Languages :
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr.K. Sriram and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr.K. Sriram?
Achievements & Contributions
- National Topper & Gold Medalist in DNB Urology Final Examination, 2005 – Dr. H.S. Bhat Gold Medal for the National Topper in the Diplomate of National Board Final Examination
- Best paper award in the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation 2007, for the presentation on ‘Post transplant renal artery stenosis’.
- Detection and Treatment of Transplant Renal Artery Stenosis – Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2009, Volume 25, Issue 1 [p. 56-61].
- Is Laparoscopic Ureterolysis a Panacea for Retroperitoneal Fibrosis? Urology (Gold journal) vol.71, Issue 4, April 2008, p: 757-758.
- Primary localized retroperitoneal Amyloidosis - A rare cause of obstructive uropathy, Singapore Med J Case Report 2009; 50(9) : e332.
- Member of Urological Society of India
- Member of Urological Society of South India
- Member of Urological association of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry chapter