Dr. kannabiran has More than 10 years of experience in treating sports injuries, offer sports medicine consultation. Trained in a broad and comprehensive range of manipulation modalities that are integrated into a global treatment session. The majority of these modalities focus on soft tissue and joint manipulation. They include Counter strain, Muscle Energy, Osteoarticular (HVLT) and Myofascial Release. Subtle body manipulations include Cranial Manipulation (Cranio-Sacral Therapy), Functional Technique and Ligamentous Articular Strain. Visceral Manipulation is frequently incorporated into treatment sessions as well. Lymphatic Activation is another modality that is given as a separate treatment option for stimulation of the immune system. By addressing the cranial and visceral internal rhythms and motions in addition to the muscular and skeletal system a far greater and deeper level of health can be achieved. Always been an educationist lecturing, learning for a lifetime.
- Yasodha physiotherapy center 2001-TILL DATE, Associate prof & physiotherapist
- RVS educational & medical trust 2004- TILL DATE
- VG Hsopital, 2004-2012, Consultant physiotherapist
- Lead Physio Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Ortho one specialty center, 2012-2014