Dr. Ketan Vagholkar, General Surgeon, Thane
MS (Bom), DNB, MRCS (Glasgow), FACS
- 19 years of experience in surgery for gastrointestinal cancers, Hepato biliary diseases, enterocutaneous fistulas, breast cancers, abdominal trauma, and Laproscopic surgery
- Consultant General Surgeon at Jupiter Hospital
- Professor of Surgery Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
- Postgraduate teacher and guide for DNB in General Surgery
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Diplomate Of National Board (Branch : Gen Surgery) New Delhi
- Master Of Surgery (M.S) from University Of Mumbai
- M.B.B.S from Topiwala National Medical College
Eastern Express Highway, Thane, Maharashtra - 400601
TUE & THU & SAT
06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Ketan Vagholkar and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Ketan Vagholkar?
Achievements & Contributions
- International Health Professional of the year by the International Biographical Centre, U.K.
- Professional Biography published in Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare (2006) and in Who's Who in Asia. (2007)
- Recipient of travel scholarship from the European Digestive Surgery (EDS) to attend the UEGW in London (2009)
- Authored 80 publications in various national and international peer reviewed medical journals with high citation matrices.
- Editor in Chief, Editorial committee of Scientific Education Press (Canada)
- Member, Editorial review board, Webmedcentral. (UK)
- The Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract SSAT, U.S.A
- European Digestive Society, Switzerland
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Association of Gastro-Intestinal Endo Surgeons
- Association of Medical Consultants
- Thane Surgical Society