Critical Care Specialist, Thiruvananthapuram
MBBS, MD, MSc, FCCP
- 38 years after post graduation
- 17 years of Professor
- Languages : Malayalam, English, Tamil
- MBBS â€“ 1968, Kerala University
- MD â€“ 1974, Banaras Hindu University
- MSc â€“ 1989, McMaster University, Canada
- FCCP â€“ 1980, American College of Chest Physicians.
Achievements & Contributions
- Papers presented during international and national conferences
- Best paper award
- Authored and co- authored journal publications
- Contributed to Text Books
- Founder Fellow – National College of Chest Physicians, (Past Vice President).
- Founder Fellow – Indian College of Allergy, Asthma and Applied Immunology ( Past Vice President).
- Life Member – Indian Chest Security ( Past Governing Council Members)
- Founder Member and Fellow of Academy of Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine – Past President
- Founder Member, Past President of the Association of Respiratory Physicians
- Founder Member of INDIACLEN
- Life Member of the Tuberculosis Association of Kerala
- Life Member of the Physicians Club of Trivandrum
How was your experience with Dr.M. Joshi?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Critical Care Specialists in Thiruvananthapuram
MBBS, DTCD, MD, DNB, FCCP
MD, DTCD, M.Phil, FCCP
MBBS, DTCD, MD, PGHSC, FCCP
36 Years Experiance