Dr. Manoj Kandoi
Orthopedic Surgeon, Mumbai
MS, FICS, DNB, FCPS, D. Ortho
- 24 Years Experience
- 2 Hospitals
- Languages : English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati
Orthopedics & Traumatology
Spine and Joint Replacement
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Joint Replacement Surgery
Hip Replacement Surgery
Diabetic Foot Surgery
Abscess Incision and Drainage
Achilles Tendon Reconstruction
Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair
ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
Calcium Pyrophosphate Dihydrate Deposition Disease (CPPD)
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- MS, FICS, DNB, FCPS, D. Ortho
Dr. Kandois Ashirwad Hospitals, Ambernath West
Almas Mension, S.V.P. Road, New Colony, Ambernath West, Thane, Maharashtra - 421501
Ashirwad Hospitals, Ambarnath East
Ganesh Ashish Apartment, Vadavli Section, Ambarnath East, Thane, Maharashtra - 421501
Achievements & Contributions
- Observeship at University of Washington, foot and ankle department, U.S.A. Harborview Medical Centre in August 2007.
- Observeship at Hissing Park, Foot and Ankle Clinic October 2008, Augsburg, Germany.
- The Golden award for quality & Business Prestigeâ€™ on 23rd November 2015 by OMA C, France.
- Awarded â€œChikistak Ratnaâ€ of the year Oct 6, 2004, by Global Society for Health and Educational Growth in New Delhi.
- Fellowship of university of Hongkong in June 2012 at Queen Mary Hospital hand and wrist surgery in year 2012
- Aits-ircad fellowship in knee arthroscopy in Taiwan in Nov, 2010.
- Aits-ircad fellowship in wrist arthroscopy in Taiwan in year 2009.
- Awarded INOR Fellowship of British Orthopedic society the year 2004 by Indian Orthopedic Association to attend British Orthopedics meet at Manchester.
- Centro Mano Studo fellow University of Milan, Italy.
- Observeship at Policlinico Multimedica at Milano, Italy in October 2009.
- Clinical Fellow, University of Washington.
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons, Chicago.
- Fellow of Royal Society of Tropical Medicine, London.
- ACADEMIC WORK: Treatment modalities for bone defects using Ilizarov Technique: Dissertation submitted for M.S. Examination of Bombay University. Management of supracondylar and Intraaricular fracture of femur: Dissertation submitted for the fellowship of college of physician & Surgeon of Bombay. Treatment modality of Bone defects using Ilizarov technique: Orthopaedic Update (India) Journal (Indexed) as a first author
- â€˜Intermetacarpal transverse k wiring for treatment of fractures of metacarpalsâ€™ poster presented in IOCON 2009 A CONFERENCE OF INDIAN ORTHOPEDIC SOCIETY AT ORISSA IN NOVEMBER 2009 Tuberculosis of C.V. Junction: Bombay Hospital Journal as a co-author (Vol. 39, No. 4, 1997) A typical presentation of spinal tuberculosis a case report: Indian practitioner as a first author (June-97, VOL.50, No.2).
- Supracondylar osteotomy for correction of developmental genu valgumâ€ , A paper presented in British Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting in Manchester on 16th September 2004,. â€˜Intermetacarpal transverse k wiring for treatment of fractures of metacarpalsâ€™ poster presented in IOCON 2009 in ORISSA
- International organizations: National osteoporosis foundation (Washington, DC 20037-1292).World Orthopedics Concern (461/2002).International Club for Bones & Joints Disease (Year 2002)
- National organizations: Indian Orthopaedics Association (LM â€“ 4335).Bombay Orthopedics Society.Indian medical association (MAH-6875/78/1003/61340/97-98/L) Association of medical consultants of Bombay
- Kalyan Orthopedics society.Maharashtra orthopedics Society.Indian society for surgery of hand.Ambernath Medical Association.INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION: ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SPECIALITY (MAH/468/5/127/20-02)
- Ulhasnagar Medical Association.Indian Foot Society (LM NO.: 159)Indian Arthroscopy Society. Indian Rheumatology Association
- Geriatric society of India (No. L-687)(Year 2002)Trauma Society of India (No.: 176)
How was your experience with Dr. Manoj Kandoi?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Orthopedic Surgeons in Mumbai
MBBS, MS (Orthopedic)
37 Years Experiance
MBBS, M.S.(ORTH.), D'ORTH
44 Years Experiance
MBBS, Ms, MCh, DNB, D Orth
29 Years Experiance
MBBS, D. Ortho, M.Ch. Ortho
38 Years Experiance
D (ORTHO), MS, MCh