Dr. Mohal Banker
Interventional Radiologist, Ahmedabad
- 23 Years Experience
- 1 Hospital
- Dr. Mohal Banker is consultant at Varicose Vein Clinic, Ahmedabad
- Dr Mohal banker is Sractising as a vascular interventional radiologist in Ahmedabad
- He has done more than 4000 procedures only in varicose veins upto 2013
- MBBS from M.P. shah medical colledge, Jamnagar in 1997
- Training at the guru gobindsingh hospital, Jamnagar in 2000
- He has completed training under dr ted king(USA) & dr Mark malou(australia) for venous disease
- He has done his fellowship in endovascular procedures from Singapore
Bankers Vascular Hospital Pvt. ltd, Ahmedabad
301, 3rd floor, RJP House, 100 Feet, Near Sahajanand complex, Anandnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380015
Achievements & Contributions
- Dr. banker teaches other doctors regularly. he delivers lectures regularly for local organizations & his articles appear in important magazines & news papers
- "Varicose vein-Evlt new ara of treatment"
- "Recent advances in Varicose vein treatment"
- "Leg ulcer- Endovasculer approach"
- "Varicose vein- a new era of interventional radiology"
- "Varicose vein-is it life threatening disease?"
- Medical council of India (radiology) Certification
- Indian Medical Assocation
- Indian radiology & imaging association
- Venous association of India
- Indian Society of interventional radiology
- Vasculer society of India
How was your experience with Dr. Mohal Banker?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing