Dr. Mukul Verma, Neurosurgeon, Delhi
MBBS, MD, DM
- Joined Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in 1996, and since been working here as Senior Consultant Neurologist.
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Movement disorders
- Headache and multiple sclerosis
- MBBS, MD (medicine) and DM (Neurology) from the prestigious King George’s Medical College, Lucknow,
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Mukul Verma and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Mukul Verma?
Achievements & Contributions
- Neurological Society of India
- Indian Epilepsy Association
- Indian Academy of Neurosciences
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Menopause Society
- Delhi Neurosciences Association
- Delhi Medical Association
- Movement Disorder Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- Member of newly formed Pharmacovigilance Committee of Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, the first non-governmental hospital invited to be a part of the Pharmacovigilance Programme for India (PvPI).
- Member of Consensus Expert Committee and Writing Group:
- Menopause and the Role of HRT in Indian Women: A Second National Revised Consensus and Policy Development Document. Experts Meeting & Preparation