Dr. Narendra Malhotra, Obstetrician and Gynecologist Agra
- Qualification :
- MBBS , MD (OBS. & GYN.) FICMCH FIAJAGO FICOG, FICMU, FRSH
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Website :
- Registrar Deptt. Obs. & Gyn. J.L.N. Medical College, A.M.U., Aligarh 1985-86
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Malhotra Nursing & Maternity Home,
- Centre for Women Care & Research, Agra.
- Consultant Ultrasonologist, Infertility & I.V.F. specialist.
- Hon. Prof. Indian College of Maternal & Child Health. (I.C.M.C.H. Kolkata)
- Consultant & Co-ordinator Deptt. ObGyn Apollo Pankaj Hospitals, Agra.
- Consultant at Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Ambala, Bareilly, Gwailor, Dhaka, Nepal, Gorakhpur & Allahabad.
- Consultatnt at OM HOSPITAL,Kathmandu, Nepal
- Consultatnt at Farida Clinic for women, Dhakka,Bangladesh
- Hon. Prof. J. L. Medical College, Dutta Meghe University, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha
- Hon. Advisor for IVF at Maulana Azad Medical College,New Delhi
- Hon Advisor to ART unit of S.M.S Medical College, Jaipur
- President FOGSI 2008
- Dean Indian College of Ultrasound (ICMU) 2008
- Senior Vice President (FOGSI-2003).
- Vice Dean Indian College of Medical Ultrasound (2006)
- Director Ian Donald School of Ultrasound (2003 onwards)
- National Tech. Advisor for FOGSI-G.O.I.—Mc Arthur Foundation EOC Course
- President IFUMB-2002.
- Chairman AOFOG YGAA and PUBLICATION committee
- Editor in Chief Journal of South Asian Federation Of Obs & Gyn
- Editor of journal of Ultrasound
- Chairman F.O.G.S.I. Imaging Science Committee for 1996-2000.
- Ex. Secretary of Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (1992-93) (I.F.U.M.B.).
- Vice-President I.F.U.M.B. (1995-97). Vice Dean I.C.M.U. (2001)
- U.P. Convener for Indian Academy of Human Reproduction (I.A.H.R., IAGE, narchi, I.A.F.S., I.F.U.M.B.). F.O.G.S.I. (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India).
- North Zone Convener for Travelling Seminars.
- North Zone Convener of F.O.G.S.I. Quiz. (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 & 1996).
- North Zone Convener for F.O.G.S.I. Imaging Science training programme and workshops.
- North Zone Convener for F.O.G.S.I. Youth Express.
- Member Managing Committee of F.O.G.S.I.
- Member Maniging Council AOFOG AND SAFOG
- Memeber Governong Council Of Indian College Obs & Gyn(ICOG)
- Jt. Sec. Agra Obs. & Gyn. Society. Sec. A.O.G.S. 2001-2002, President AOGS (2005/2006)
- Editor ART India bulletin & ART India club.
- Organising Sec. aicog-2004
- Organising Sec. World Congress on Perinatal Medicine for Developing Countries
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MBBS. (A.M.U. Aligarh) 3rd Position in university in order of Merit
- MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology (A.M.U. Aligarh)
- FRSH (London) Fellow Royal Society of Health
- FICMCH (Calcutta) Fellow Indian College of Maternal & Child Health & narchi
- FIAJAGO. (Bombay)
- (Fellow Indian Academy of Juvenile & Adolescent Gynaecology and Obstetrics).
- FICMU (Fellow Indian College of Medical Ultrasound) & I.F.U.M.B.
- FICOG. (Fellow Indian College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- M.ISUOG. International Society of Ultrasound in Obs. & Gyn.)
- MAIUM. (American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine)
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- Member ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
Malhotra Hospital, AgraMalhotra Test Tube Baby Center , 84, M G Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh - 282010
- Enquiries : (0562) 2260275, (0562) 2260276
- Appointment : (0562) 2260275
- Emergency : (+91) 9897082171
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Patient Experience Patients feedback on their experience with Dr. Narendra Malhotra
Have you recently visited the doctor?
Be the first to share your experience by taking our Patient Experience Survey.
Achievements & Contributions
Research & Articles
- Organising CommitteeMember Organising Committee of 3rd National Congress of I.A.J.A.G.O. 1985.
- Organising Secretary of Uscon-II-92 (National Ultrasound Conference).
- Organising Secretary of Fogsi Travel Seminar’s at Jaipur, Aligarh, Lucknow and Kanpur 1992 & Travel Seminar 1997 Agra, Gwalior, Bariely, Rampur & Aligarh.
- Organising Secretary of F.O.G.S.I. Ultrasound Training Workshop at Agra, (Bombay, Manipal).
- Organising Conference Co-ordinator North Zone Nawsfwi Congress Feb. ’94.
- Member Organising Committee of International Conference on TVS and Infertility at Bombay in Jan.’95.
- Organising Sec. of 3rd National Congress of I.A.H.R. in Feb. ’95.
- Org. Sec. of Operative Endoscopy Workshop Sept. 1995.
- Member Organising Committee of National Congress of F.O.G.S.I. Dec. ’95 (Kanpur).
- Member Managing Committee of Indian College of Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology.
- Jt. Org. Sec. of World Congress of ISPAT Goa June 1996.
- Jt. Org. Sec. Safe Motherhood Congress at Calcutta Nov. 1996.
- Org. Sec. 3rd World Congress on Family Welfare & XI Indian Cong. NAVSFWI Sept. 1996.
- Org. Committee of International Human Reproduction Conference Sept. 97 at Calcutta.
- Indian Representative to World Congress of Ultrasound at Argentina (1997).
- Organising secretary for National Endoscopy Congress 1998 Agra.
- Indian representative to world Congress on Obs. Gyn. Ultrasound (ISUOG) Edinburgh’98.
- Org. Secretary for ICOG—IFUMB Specialist Workshop on Ultrasound July 1998 Agra.
- Org. Committee member of FOGSI 1999 Conference Lucknow (43rd AICOG 99).
- Organised Group tour to World Ultrasound Congress at Edinburgh & Planning for World IVF Congress at Sydney 1999.
- Organised Group tour to Sydney & Newzealand and in 2000 & 2001.
- Organising Group tours to Eastern Europe & Turkey 2002.
- Organising chairman for FOGSIANISM CRUISE 2008
- C S DAWN ORATION NARCHI 2004.
- IAN Donald Oration of Ian Donald School for the year 2007.
- Dr. Rameswari Nallusamy Oration Award presented to Dr. Narendra Malhotra, for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynaecology on 29-06-2008 by Trichy Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society, Thiruchirappalli.
- Bengal Obstetric & Gynecological Society Honored Dr. Narendra Malhotra for Delivering the 11th Dr. D.C. Dutta Memorial Conference Oration on 14-12-2008 at Kolkata.
- Gold Medal awarded to Dr. Narendra Malhotra for Dr. U. Sharma Oration. (U.P. Chapter Conference).
- Gold Medal awarded to Dr. Narendra Malhotra for Dr. D. Kutty Oration. (U.P. Chapter Conference 2008).
- Dr. Narendra Malhotra awarded Dr. Prabha Mehra – Foundation Day Oration Award on 27-11-2008, during 76th Foundation Day, Queen Mary’s Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, C.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow.
- Dr. Usha Sharma UP Chapter Oration Award for the year 2005.
- N.I.F. L.G. Life Science Oration delivered on 18-10-2008 during Millennium Update 2008 International Conference on Assisted Reproductive Technologies, Surat.
- Dr. M.P. John Oration on “Assessment of Fetal well Being” delivered during XXI Conference, Bihar Obstetric and Gynaecological Society, Patna “Golden Jubilee Year” December 2008.
- THEMIS GRANT Oration delivered on 30-05-2008, at Pune.
- Shri Chuda Nanda Vaidya Oration 2009 (Nepal).
- FOGSI ORATION 2010 (Guwhati).
- GOGS Oration 25 November 2009.
- ISAR North Zone Infertility update Oration October 2009
- F.o.g.s.i. Ethicon travelling research fellowship award 1986.
- Indumati Jhaveri award for best research paper presented at National F. o. g. s. i. Conference 1987 Ahmedabad.
- Jagdeshwari Mishra Prize for best poster presentation 90, 91, 92, 93 & 95 (Five times)
- Asia Oceania young gynaecologist award at Manila Phillipines 1993.
- Judged one of best 17 Scientific research poster presented at world congress of F. I. G. O Canada 1994 sept.
- F.O.G.S.I. Chorion Award 1996. For the best original Scientific research work on Detection of Down's Syndrome in Pregnant Mothers.
- Man of the year award 1999.
- Best Citizens of India award 1999.
- C. S. Dawn Award 1999.
- Mehroo Hansotia Award 2000.
- D. C. Dutta Award for best fogsi Publication 2001.
- Published Research Papers in Indian 6 in FOGSI Journal, 5 in IFUMB Journal, 2 in Antiseptic, 10 in others and International Journals (2 AOFOG, Fertility Journal) (TOTAL 25).
- Editor Book on Use of Computers in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (1993)
- Guest Editor of F. O. G. S. I. Focus on Recent Advances in Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology 94.
- Chapter for Dawn’s Text-book of Obs. & Gyn.
- Chapter in Text- book on High Risk Pregnancy (F.O.G.S.I. Publication).
- Chapter in F.O.G.S.I. book on Imaging Sciences.
- Chapter in F.O.G.S.I. book on Infertility.
- Editorial Board Member of Journal of Ultrasound (I.F.U.M.B.)
- Contributed Chapter as Guest Writer in Bombay Hospital Medical Journal.
- Editor of Atlas of Obs. & Gyn. Ultrasound (Under Print).
- Chapter in book on Menorrhagia Published by A.O.G.S.
- Chapter in ten books on Ultrasound.
- Guest Editor I.A.H.R. Journal April 1996.
- Contributor to Obs. Gyn. Today (Also Editorial board Member)
- Editor for I.F.U.M.B. Obstetric Ultrasound Training Manual.
- Chapter in Principles & Practice of Obs. Gyn. for P.G's F.O.G.S.I. Publication 1995.
- Editor F.O.G.S.I. Guidelines of Obs. Gyn. Imaging (1996).
- Editor F.O.G.S.I. Textbook on Ultrasound in Obs. Gyn. (1997).
- Regional Co-ordinator Editorial board of Asian Obs. Gyn. Journal.
- Editorial board member for Passi publication Obs. Gyn. today.
- Chapter in T.V.S. in Gyn. (Gautam Allahabadia)
- Editor of Imaging in Obs. & Gyn.
- Chapter in fogsi book an Infertility & Laparoscpy & Obs. Gyn.
- Step by step USG 6 book series.
- Editor of ANM series (6 books released)
- Editor of progress series (3 progress released)
- Editorial board member of International ultrasound review.
- Editor of series of STEP by STEP books(8 BOOKS)
- Revising editor of Jeatcoate’s gynaecology(2008 EDITION)
- 3rd Edition “Principles and Practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology” For Postgraduates.
- Editor “FOGSIANISM” 200932. Editor Operative Obstetrics and Gynecology 2009.
- Co Editor Medicolegal Aspects of Obs & Gyn 2009
- Membership of Professional Bodies (Indian)Active member of Indian Medical Association (I.M.A.) & A.M.S.
- Active member of Federation of Obstetrical & Gynaecological societies of India (F.O.G.S.I.).
- Indian Academy of Human Reproduction (I.A.H.R.).
- National Association for Reproductive Child Health India (narchi).
- Indian College of Maternal & Child Health (I.C.M.C.H.).
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (I.A.G.E.).
- Indian Association of Fertility and Sterility (I.A.F.S.).
- Indian Society of Ultrasound (ISU).
- Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (I.F.U.M.B.).
- Indian Association of Assisted Reproduction (I.A.A.R.).
- Indian Association of Adolescent and Juvenile Obstetrics and Gynaecology (I.A.J.A.G.O.).
- Indian Red Cross Society.
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (IASR).
- IFEE (Indian Federation for Endoscopy & Endosonography).
- Memberships of Foreign Professional BodiesF.I.G.O. (Federation of International Gynaecology & Obstetrics).
- A.O.F.O.G. (Asia-Oceania Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology).
- A.I.U.M. (American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology).
- I.S.U.O.G. (International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology).
- F.I.S. Fallopius International Society (U.S.A.).
- Associate Member of United States International Foundation for Studies in Reproduction Inc. (U.S.A.).
- American Society of Fertility & Sterility.
- Asian 3-D Ultrasound Society.