Dr Prathama Chaudhuri is one of the well known doctors of Kolkata, who has earned the reputation of being one of the renowned psychiatrists in the city. Dr. Chaudhuri, who has a fund of experience in the field of psychiatry, has been working in India and abroad for the past 18 years.
Dr Prathama Chaudhuri passed her MBBS with Honors from the Calcutta Medical College, Kolkata in 1992. This was followed by an MD in 1997, DNB in 1998, and later by international fellowships in Child Psychiatry and Drug Deaddiction at the New South Wales Institute of Psychiatry, Sydney, Australia.
She is well experienced in teaching Psychiatry to postgraduate students, and is also a visiting faculty at the Central Institute of Psychiatry. She is a regular speaker at various national and international psychiatry forums. She is a Fellow of the Indian Psychiatric Society and her clinical interests include General Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Womenâ€™s psychological problems at various stages of the life cycle.
Dr. Chaudhuri holds the following positions:
Dr. Chaudhuri is also associated with the following hospitals:
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Medical College, Kolkata
- Consultant Psychiatrist, AMRI Hospitals, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Faculty, Jadavpur University (Diploma in Psychological Counseling)
- Faculty, Calcutta University (MPhil Clinical Psychology)
- Consultant Psychiatrist, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- AMRI Hospitals
- Peerless Hospital City Diagnostic Centre
- Suraksha Polyclinic
- NG Medicare