Dr. Prathima Reddy, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Bangalore
MBBS, MRCOG(UK), FRCOG(UK)
Dr. Prathima Reddy is courteous to her patients. She is regularly invited to deliver lectures at various women’s organizations including Rotary Club. She frequently organizes health camps for women and children from deprived backgrounds.
- Experience :
- Languages :
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MBBS, MRCOG(UK), FRCOG(UK)
- Trained in the United Kingdom (UK)
- She was then elevated to the status of Fellow of the RoyalCollege
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Prathima Reddy and her staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Prathima Reddy?
Achievements & Contributions
- A title conferred by the College for having advanced the science and practice of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- She was the Head Girl at Baldwin Girl's High School, Bangalore and was awarded the Best Out Going Student
- She has won several prizes at interschool and inter college levels for debates, dramas and essay writing
- Apart from medicine she is a keen sportswoman and was a national and international basketball player
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologtists (RCOG), London