Dr. Purna Chandra Mohapatra is an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Cuttack, Bhubaneswar. He is the Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, S.C.B. Medical College, Cuttack, Orissa. Dr. Purna Chandra Mohapatra practices at Prachi Nursing Home.
Dr. Mohapatra has been actively involved in teaching undergraduates and postgraduates in Obstetrics and Gynecology since the year 1986. He has been the Postgraduate Examiner in Kolkata, Guwahati & Berhampur universities. He has been a very active member of FOGSI and has been the Vice-President in 2004 and Chairperson, Medical Education Committee, from 2002 to 2007.
- He was the Organizing Secretary of the 45th AICOG at Bhubaneswar in the year 2002
- He was the Joint Organising Secretary of the Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India (6th Annual Conference) in Cuttack in the year 1997
- He was the Joint Organising Secretary of NAVSFWI in the 6th Annual Conference in the year 1990
- He Organized many prestigious CME Programmes across India.
- He was the Executive member of ISOPARB
- He was the Chief Coordinator of Endoscopic Training Center under â€œWomenâ€™s Health Initiativeâ€ project
In addition to the above Dr. P. C. Mohapatra has organised and participated in many seminars on womenâ€™s health. He is an esteemed orator and gave several Guest lectures all over India. He has also published several research papers & publications in various State & National Journals. He being a prolific social activist, Dr. Mahapatra founded 'SAKHA', the Voluntary Organisation for the poor in Orissa in the year 1995.