Dr. Rana Patir, Neurosurgeon, Delhi
MBBS, MS, M.ch
- Served as Director, Neurosurgery at Max Healthcare.
- Chairing the Department of Neurosurgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Registrar at the Regional Neurosciences Centre at New Castle upon Tyne.
- Experience :
- Languages :Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali
Skull Base Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Neuromodulation especially for pain management
- Skull base surgery
- Neurovascular surgery
- Minimal Invasive brain and spine surgery.
- MBBS & MS (General Surgery) from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- 2 years performing complex Head & neck procedures and Reconstructive Surgery in a specialty unit from AIIMS
- M.Ch. (Neurosurgery) from AIIMS, New Delhi
- 1 year as Consultant at Institute of Neurosciences at Guwahati, Assam
- 6 years as Neurosurgery Faculty at AIIMS
- 1 year at Regional Neurosciences centre at Newcastle upon Tyne
- Fellow at Frenchy Hospital, Bristol.
Pocket 1 Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, Delhi, Delhi - 110070
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Rana Patir and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Rana Patir?
Achievements & Contributions
- Professor of Neurosurgery at Guwahati Medical College.
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery at New Castle, UK.
- Former Associate Professor AIIMS.