Dr.S. Abbas Ali
Family Medicine Specialist, Mathura
MD, DNB, MNAMS FELLOWSHIP IN CARDIOLOGY
- 31 Years Experience
- Great knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in area of medical expertise.
- Sound knowledge in ECG interpretation, Adult ECHO, Ultrasound, and interpretation of X-ray Chest and Pulmonary function test (Spirometry) and CT Chest
- Sound Knowledge in dealing Cardiac disorders like hypertension and its complications, management and treatment heart failure, management and treatment of ischaemic heart diseases, coronary syndrome, valvular heart diseases, peripheral arterial disease, hyper lipidemia, metabolic syndrome ect.,
- Sound knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases like COPD , asthma, TB, MDR TB, HIV TB, and management and treatment of surgical conditions of respiratory system like pleural effusions, pneumothorax, emphysema etc., Sound knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of common endocrine diseases like thyroid disorders, diabetes and its complications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound ability to develop and present educational programs and workshops.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Consultant Physician, SKM Clinic, Mathura August, 2004 - Present
Senior Resident In Medicine, KD Medical Collgege, Mathura February, 2014 - Present
Physician, TB Sanitorium Vrindaban, Vrindaban August, 1994 - Present
Medical officer, Apple Hospital, Warangal January, 1992 - Present
Abscess Incision and Drainage
Abnormal Heart Beat
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
MD, 2011, PGIM, Colombo, Srilanka
DNB, 2012, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India
MNAMS, 2014, National Academy Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Fellowship In Clinical Cardiology, 2015, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India
PGDHSc (ECHOCARDIOGRAM), 1999, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, India
PGDHSc (ULTRASOUND), 1998, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, India
Achievements & Contributions
- original research article on â€œstudy of prevalence of HIV infection among tuberculosis patients attending Skm hospital, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh india during the period 2009 to 2011. Published in The Family Doctor Journal, the official journal of IMA college of General practitioners, India.vol.3.issue15 page16-22
- original research article on case control study on prevalence of HIV infection among tuberbulosis patients and non tuberculosis patients along with clinical profile published in international journal Journal of Post graduate institute of Medicine Colombo(E-ISSN: 2362-0323) 6th may 2012
- Vishista Chikista Medical From College Of Chest Physicians, New Delhi
- Potential of family practice in opportunistic health promotion and prevention; Imacgp j. 2009; 22-21 2. Palliative care and benefits to patients in family practice; IMACGP j.2010; 12-13 3. Management of ascitis in family practice; IMA medical j. 2012; 5-6 4.
- Approach to abnormal liver function tests in general practice; family doctor j. vol12 2013 page 15-16 5. malena and fainting in an elderly patient with CAD; family doctor J. vol3.issue6.2014;page11-13
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association, New Delhi dated 30.12.1995
- Life Member of Indian College of General Practitioners, New Delhi Member, editorial board, IMA college of general practitioners, New Delhi Life Member of College of Chest Physicians
How was your experience with Dr.S. Abbas Ali?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing