Dr. Sanjeev Aurangabadkar, Dermatologist, Hyderabad
Dr. Sanjeev Aurangabadkar is one of the well-known and popular dermatologist of Hyderabad who has earned name and fame. Dr. Sanjeev, who graduated with an MD in dermatology in 1998 has been awarded the prestigious IADVL medal. He was also awarded the 1st prize and the Best Paper Award by IADVL State Conference for two consecutive years in the years 1996 and 1997. He was also nominated as the best student for the year 1998.
Dr. Sanjeev Aurangabadkar is the son of late Dr. J.W. Aurangabadkar, the eminent and reputed dermatologist of the twin-cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Dr. Sanjeev Aurangabadkar undertook intensive training in laser surgery from experts in USA, Sharjah, Hong Kong, and Israel.
Dr. Aurangabadkar has been awarded the International Fellowship in dermatological surgery and laser surgery from the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. He has about 20 years experience in effectively treating sexually transmitted diseases and dermatological problems and is also well-experienced in laser surgeries.
Dr. Sanjeev Aurangabadkar, who is one of the most reputed dermatologists in India, operates his practice from 1st Floor Brij Tarang, Green Lands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
- Experience :21 Year(s) of Experience
- Languages :
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Acne (pimples)
- Laser Surgery
- Hair Restoration Procedures
- Vitiligo Repigmentation Procedures
- Dermal Fillers
- MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- MD from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Fellow: American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow: Division of Dermatologic & Laser Surgery
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Sanjeev Aurangabadkar and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Sanjeev Aurangabadkar?
Achievements & Contributions
- Awarded IADVL medal for the year 1998 at the NTR University convocation held at Vijayawada
- Awarded best outgoing student in MD dermatology for the year 1998
- 1st Prize, Best Paper Award - Granulomatous Chelitis-‘Melkerssen-Rosenthal‘ Syndrome 18th IADVL AP State conference, Eluru, 1996
- 1st Prize, Best Paper Award - Upper Gastrointestinal endoscopy study in Pemphigus Vulgaris 19th IADVL AP State Conference, Kurnool,1997
- International Society of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology
- European Society of Laser Dermatology
- IADVL, CSI, ACSI, IMA