Dr. Santosh Bangar
MBBS, MD (Psychiatry), DPM, MRCPsych (UK), DCP (UK), DCN (UK), CCT (UK)
- 18 Years Experience
- 3 Hospitals
- Languages : English, Hindi, Marathi
ExpertiseI have expertise in memory problems, dementia, depression, Parkinson's disease, psychoses, schizophrenia, bipolar mood disorder, alcohol addiction, sleep problems, head injury, epilepsy and stroke.
MBBS, 2000, LTMC Medical College, Mumbai, India
DPM, 2005, The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai, Mumbai, India
MD (Psychiatry), 2005, TN Medical College, Mumbai, India
DCP, 2011, University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom
MRCPsych, 2012, The Royal College of Psychiatrists, London, United Kingdom
DCN, 2015, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom
CCT, 2016, General Medical College, London, United Kingdom
Global Hospitals, Mumbai
35, D.E. Borges Road, Hospital Avenue, Opp. Shirodkar High School, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400012
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Holy Family Hospital, Bandra
St. Andrews Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400050
01:30 PM - 03:30 PM
Dr. Bangar's Mind Clinic, Mumbai
203, 2nd Floor, Om Chambers, Kemp's Corner, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400036
MON, WED, FRI
10:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Achievements & Contributions
- 1. Systematic Review- Mental illness in Multiple Sclerosis, June 2014.
- 2. Systematic Review - Specific issues in Women with Epilepsy, Apr. 2014.
- 3. Systematic Review- Cognitive Problems in Huntingtonâ€™s disease, March 2014.
- 4. Survey on Fitness to drive in Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) using Rookwood Driving Battery, 2013.
- 5. Sub-investigator of an International Drug Trial, Qualified rater for PANSS, HAM-D and CGI by Pharmastar, USA, 2004-2005.
- Second Rank, MD exam, University of Mumbai
- Merit at DCP, University of Leeds
- Merit at DCN, University of Birmingham, UK
- 1. Women with Epilepsy: Clinically relevant issues, Functional Neurology, 2016; 31(3):127-134. PMID 27428288.
- 2. Touretteâ€™s syndrome: Is there a causal link to violence? International Journal of Endorsing Health Science Research, March 2016; 4 (1): 7-14.
- 3. â€˜Obstructive Sleep Apnoea and Dementia- Is there a link?â€™ International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2016 Apr; 31(4): 400-5. PMID 26266479.
- 4. Delirium in Older People: Assessment & Management, CPD on-line module, Royal College of Psychiatrists (with Dr John Holmes), Feb. 2015, updated May 2017.
- 5. â€˜A Completed Audit Cycle on the Content and Timing of Inpatient Discharge Summaries at The Mountâ€™, British Journal of Medical Practitioners, Sept 2014; 7 (3):37-43.
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists, London
- General Medical College, London
- Maharashtra Medical Council
- Association of Medical Consultants
- Indian Psychiatric Society
- Bombay Psychiatric Society
How was your experience with Dr. Santosh Bangar?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Psychiatrists in Mumbai
MBBS, MD (Psychiatry)
MBBS, MD, DPM, DNBE
MBBS, MD, DPM
MD, DPM, PGDHM
13 Years Experiance
8 Years Experiance