Dr. Saurabh Goyal, Joint Replacement Surgeon, Ahmedabad
- Consulting specialist Arthroplasty Surgeon with Sterling Hospital and Rajasthan Hospital in Ahmedabad
- Visiting Consultant at Sai krishna Hospital
- Experience :
- Languages :
Have you recently visited the doctor?
Be the first to share your experience by taking our Patient Experience Survey.
Joint Replacement Surgery
- MBBS from R.N.T Medical College, 1993
- MS (Ortho) from SMS Hospital, Jaipur, 1998
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Saurabh Goyal and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Saurabh Goyal?
Achievements & Contributions
- Conference and Workshops attended:July 2001, attended the current concept meeting of the Ahmedabad Orthopedic Society at Ahmedabad
- December 2001, attended the 46th annual conference of the Indian Orthopedic Association at Ahmedabad and pre-conference workshop on arthroplasty
- February 2003, attended the 21st annual conference of Gujarat Orthopedic Association at Ahmedabad Gujarat
- May 2006, attended Current Concept in Joint Replacement meeting at Las Vegas U.S.A
- July 2006, attended the intelligent knee surgery course at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore
- August 2006, attended the Aesculap hip course at Ahmedabad
- April 2006, attended the 1st annual conference of the Indian Society of Hip and Knee surgeons at Mumbai
- August 2007 attended thefirst DrKT Dholakia memorial lecture at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
- May 2008, attended the 1st Ganga Operative arthroplasty course at GangaHospital,Coimbatore
- Jan 2009, attended the 21st ROSACON (Rajasthan Orthopedic surgeons association) meeting at Bhilwara
- August 2009 attended thethird DrKT Dholakia memorial lecture at BombayHospital, Mumbai
- May 2010, attended the 5th annual conference of the Indian Society of Hip and Knee surgeons at Ahmedabad
- Co- authored chapter on Infected TKR (Chapter no 378.12, pp 3828-3833) in the textbook of Orthopedics and trauma (2nd ed. In 2006) by Dr GS Kulkarni published under the aegis of the Indian Orthopedic association by Jaypee brothers medical publishers(P) ltd
- Public Awareness Programmes:Participated in the orthopedics camp at the meeting of Gujarat Institute of Civil Engineers and Architects, Ahemdabad
- Participated in the orthopedic camp at the Batrisi Jain Sewa Samaj at Ahmedabad
- Participated in the orthopedic camp at Unjha,Gujarat
- Delivered a lecture on Arthritis and its management at the Non resident Indian Parents association at Shalby Hospital Ahmedabad
- Delivered lecture on arthritis at senior citizen club at Naroda, Ahmedabad
- Delivered lecture on arthritis at senior citizen club at Nadiad
- Lectures Presentatation:March ’04, Delivered a lecture on “ Prophylaxis treatment of antibiotics in implant surgery” at Ahmedabad
- June ’06, Delivered a lecture on “Arthritis and its prevention and treatment” at the meeting of general practitioners atKrishnaHospital,Ahmedabad.
- Dec’05, Demonstrated saw bone TKR at the golden jubilee annual conference of Indian Orthopedic Association at Mumbai.
- March ’06, Delivered a lecture on “selection of patients and preop assessment” at the workshop for Chinese surgeons at Shalby hospital, Ahmedabad
- Sept ’08 delivered lectures on
- a) Preoperative planning and selection of patients in TKRb) TKR in flexion deformityc) TKR in severe varus deformity|at the knee arthroplasty workshop organized at the Sir JJ Medical College and Hospital, Davangere, Karnataka
- Jan’09, delivered lecture on Arthritis and its prevention at the “JOSH” conference (Conference on Occupational health) at Jamnagar
- Oct ’09, delivered lecture on managing infected TKR at the annual conference of the Kerala Orthopedic Association at Kannur, Kerala
- Jan ’10, delivered lecture on managing severe deformities in TKR at the refresher course in TKR at Saishree hospital, Pune
- Feb ’10 delivered lectures on “managing infected TKR” and “TKR in special circumstances” at the annual meeting of UP orthopedic association at Allahabad