Dr. Shekhar Bhojraj, Orthopedic Surgeon, Mumbai
MS, FCPS (ORTHO), D (ORTHO)
Dr. Shekhar Bhojraj is the most familiar senior consultant
Spine Surgeon from Lilavathi Hospital, Mumbai with qualifications MS, FCPS
(ORTHO), D (ORTHO). Dr. Bhojraj has collectively grabbed 5 awards and gold
medals. He has taken various special trainings on AO spine fellowship from UK,
Y.Cotrel spine fellowship from France, Kenton Leatherman spine fellowship from
Louisville University, Kentucky with his special interests in spinal
deformities, spinal tumors and spinal tuberculosis. Dr. Shekhar Bhojraj had made 13
International Publications on different topics. The Journal of Bone and Joint
surgery Bilateral Vocal Cord Paralysis after anterior cervical fusion and
Primary Hydatid disease of the spine are some of his publications.
- Experience :
- Languages :
- MBBS, MS
- AO spine fellowship - University of Nottingham, UK and University of Berne, Switzerland
- Y. Cotrel spine fellowship - Paris, France
- Kenton Leathermann Spine Fellowship - University of Louisville
- Kentucky, USA - With special interests in spinal deformities, spinal tumours and spinal tuberculosis
Private Practice Information
Cornelian Building, 1st Floor, Opposite Cumballa Hill Hospital, Kemps Corner, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400036
- Phone: (+91) 9820688221, (+91) 9036001370, (022) 264064
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Shekhar Bhojraj and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Shekhar Bhojraj?
Achievements & Contributions
- Dr. Shekhar Y. Bhojraj has collectively won 5 awards and gold medals:
- A A. Mehta gold medal for the best paper at the annual IOA conference at Vishakhapatnam, AP- 1987
- Young surgeons forum award in 1990
- He has in all written 13 International Publications some of which are:
- The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery - March 2001 (American + British Publications)
- Bilateral Vocal Cord Paralysis after anterior cervical fusion in Whiplash injury. Surg. Neurol. Spine 2000; 53:586-8 (American Publication).
- Primary Hydatid disease of the spine -an unusual cause of progressive paraplegia. J. Neurosurg (Spine) 91:216-218, 1999 (American Publication)
- Past President of the Association Spine Surgeons of India