Dr. Shibu Pillai, Neurosurgeon, Bangalore
- Neurosurgeon at Narayana Hrudayalaya Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Center, Bangalore
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery for movement disorders like Parkinson’s disease and spasticity
- Radiosurgery and Acoustic schwannoma surgery
- Medical training at the Kottayam Medical College.
- Neurosurgical training at the prestigious National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore
- Has received additional fellowship training in Pediatric Neurosurgery at the British Columbia’s Children’s Hospital in Vancouver, Canada, and in Neurotrauma at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
- Trained in Gamma Knife Radiosurgery at the University of Pittsburgh, USA, and at the Sheffield Gamma Knife Centre, UK.
No.258/a, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hosur Road, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560099
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Shibu Pillai and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Shibu Pillai?
Achievements & Contributions
- He was the Gold medalist and best outgoing student in 2000.
- He has many international and national research publications to his credit