Dr. Sudhir Sane, Pediatrician & Neonatologist, Thane
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DCH
- Director, Department of Paediatrics, Jupiter Hospital, Thane
- Special interest in clinical Paediatric in chronic cough and asthma; growth and nutrition in children
- Practicing for last 22 years in NICU and PICU
- Worked as Honorary Paediatrician for 10 years in Thane Municipal Corporation
- Honorary Paediatrician for seven years in Thane Police
- Honorary Paediatrician for 8 years in Sulochanadevi Singhania Hospital and Medical Research Centre
- Chaired various conferences at Regional and National level
- Organised different conferences
- Experience :
- Languages :
Have you recently visited the doctor?
Be the first to share your experience by taking our Patient Experience Survey.
Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Graduation and Post Graduation from Sir J. J. Hospital and Grand Medical College, Mumbai
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Sudhir Sane and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Sudhir Sane?
Achievements & Contributions
- Instructor PALS , IAP
- James Flett Gold Medal: IAP, as co-author
- Authored a chapter in 'Textbook of intensive care' on transport of critically ill child
- Faculty in various national and state conferences