The name of Dr. Tariq Patel is synonymous with gastroenterology and gastro-related diseases in the city of Mumbai. Dr. Tariq Patel is a Consultant Gastroenterologist in Jaslok Hospital, Bhatia Hospital, Saifee Hospital and Wockhardt Hospital in Mumbai.
As a Consultant at the department of Gastroenterology, Dr. Tariq Patel has over 2 decades of immense professional experience in his field. He has treated several patients suffering from gastrological diseases in India and has given each and every patient the best of medical care.
Dr. Patel has published several papers in India and abroad and is a member of a number of prestigious medical associations. Dr. Patel believes in promoting health awareness and following a healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Patel has worked at the following hospitals:
- Honorary Consultant Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & Endoscopist, Jaslok Hospital, from May 2000 till date
- Saifee Hospital, Bhatia Hospital, from October 2005 till date
- Habib Hospital, from May 2001 till date
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital, from January 1994 to April 2004
- Shrimati Suniti Devi Singhania Hospital, from May 1994 to December 1999
- Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals from September 1993 to December 1993 and April 1989 to April 1991
- Department of Gastroenterology, Seth G S Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, from April 1991 to July 1993
- Department of Medicine, Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals from February 1987 to January 1989
- Department of Nephrology, Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals from July 1986 to November 1986