Dr. Tejas M. Patel is one of the reputed cardiologists in the city of Ahmedabad who has achieved both name and fame as an expert in the field of cardiology. Dr. Patel is the Director and Chief Interventional Cardiologist of Total Cardiovascular Solutions (TCVS) located in Ahmedabad. He is also the Professor and Head of the Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, at Sheth Vadilal Sarabhai General Hospital in Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel, who has the distinction of performing more than 75,000 Cath Lab procedures, has as number of feathers in his cap.
- He is the Professor & Head, Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Sheth V.S. General Hospital, that is affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- He is the Professor of Medicine (Cardiology) at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Centre, Richmond USA.
- He was a visiting Interventional Cardiologist at GRMI, Rajasthan Hospital, Ahmedabad, from 1997 to 2000.
- He served as the Director and Chief Interventional Cardiologist at the Krishna Heart Institute, Ahmedabad, from 2000 to 2004.
- He also served as the Director and Chief Interventional Cardiologist at Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad, from 2004 to 2006.
- He was the Professor of Cardiology at SBKS Medical Institute and Research Centre, Vadodra.
- Dr. Patel currently is on the editorial boards of the Indian Heart Journal and the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (Indian Edition). He is also on the editorial boards of the Indian Heart Journal, Journal of American College of Cardiology (Indian Edition)and Journal of invasive Cardiology (published from USA).