Dr. T. V. Rama Krishna Murthy is one of the well known neurosurgeons of Hyderabad with phenomenal experience and expertise in the field of Epilepsy surgery, Neurovascular surgery, and highly complex spine surgeries. His area of expertise is focused on Epilepsy surgery, Aneurysm surgery, and Spinal surgeries. Dr. Rama Krishna Murthy is a Consultant Neurosurgeon at the Banjara Hills and Nampally branches of Care Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rama Krishna Murthy finished his medical schooling from Osmania Medical College, and did his MCh in Neurosurgery from the Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad.
Dr. Murthy has to his credit a number of awards and recognitions, as detailed here:
- S.P. Saigal Memorial Gold Medal for the highest marks in Anatomy
- Distinction in Physiology
- Distinction in Pharmacology
- Distinction in Microbiology
- Distinction and Gold Medal in Forensic Medicine
- Gold Medal in Preventive and Social Medicine
He holds memberships to the following prestigious national and international associations:
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurological Society of India
- Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists' Association
- Indian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Twin Cities Neurological Society