Dr. Vaibhav Bagaria
Orthopedic Surgeon, Nagpur
MBBS, MS (Ortho), FCPS
- 19 Years Experience
- 2 Hospitals
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Replacement Surgery
MBBS, 1999, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur
MS (Ortho), The prestigious KEM Hospital, Mumbai
FCPS (Orth), 2004, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Bombay, Mumbai
Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Girgaum
Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road, Prathna Samaj, Girgaum, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400004
Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Prarthana Samaj
Padmashri Gordhanbapa Chowk, Raja Ram Roy Marg, Prarthana Samaj, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400004
Achievements & Contributions
- Co investigator in an international multicentre observational study of cohort of consecutive Asian patients undergoing orthopedic surgery conducted by Aventis pharmaceuticals.
- Ambisepective audit of early post surgical orthopedic infection in a tertiary center due for submission as a dissertation for FCPS examination, College of Physician and Surgeons, Mumbai.
- Co investigator in evaluating efficacy of CY 222 drug in arthritic patients: a double blinded study.
- Listed in the 2006 edition of Marquis WHOâ€™S WHO in the world for achievements in the field of orthopedics.
- Topped the International Diploma SICOT Exam (Orthopaedic Certification Exam) year 2005 (Based on lines of FRCS Ortho) conducted by World orthopaedic -SICOT Society, Belgium.
- Lester Lowe Award winner for young Surgeons below 35 years of age at World Orthopaedic Congress at Marrakech, Morroco 2007.
- Nagpur University Gold medal for academic performance year 1998.
- R.D. Jaiswal Gold Medal for university surgery topper year1998.
- R.N.Mudaliar Gold medal for university boyâ€™s topper year 1998.
- Dr. Indrajit Mitra Memorial trophy for divisional level surgery quiz.
- Won Pandurangi award for best outgoing resident in KEM hospital, Mumbai, India for year 2003.
- Stood 47th in All India Post Graduate Examination 2000( Over 50, 000 medical graduates from all over the country appear for this test)
- Use of rapid prototyping and three-dimensional reconstruction modeling in the management of complex fractures.Bagaria V, Deshpande S, Rasalkar DD, Kuthe A, Paunipagar BK.Eur J Radiol. 2011 Dec;80(3):814-20. Epub 2011 Jan 22. Review
- Maharashtra Medical Council, Mumbai, India
- Delhi Medical Council, New Delhi, India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Vidarbha Orthopaedic society, Nagpur, India
- World Spine Society (IL, USA)
- SICOT, Belgium
- Association of American physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI, Chicago, USA).
How was your experience with Dr. Vaibhav Bagaria?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Orthopedic Surgeons in Nagpur
M.S. Ortho, FROS(Germany)
23 Years Experiance
MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS
MBBS, MS(Ortho), SICOT Joint Replacement Fellow(Italy), Academic Visitor(HSS, USA), Revision Joint Replacement Fellow (Endo Klinic, Germany)
12 Years Experiance
MBBS, MS (Surg.) MS (Ortho)
37 Years Experiance