General preparation for Dr Appointment
- Pre-appointment restrictions : At the time of appointment, be sure to ask if there's anything you need to do in advance, such as diet restrictions.
- Recollect and note down any symptoms you're experiencing : Even if they are not related to the reason for which you scheduled the appointment.
- Note down personal information: Including any major stress or recent life changes.
- List all medications, vitamins and supplements : You take, as well as information about the dose you normally take.
- Be prepared to explain diet and exercise regime and habits.
- Family History and Reports : It is always good to have personal and family health history information.
- Take a family member or friend along : If possible. Someone who knows your personal and family health history.
- Research on the symptoms : If possible, write down questions to ask your doctor.