6 Min Read
The design of nature is immaculate, systematic and filled with intelligence. Human body is perhaps the brightest example of this fact. Your body parts, organs and bones have an amazing mathematical accuracy around them. So much so, every part of the body tells us something about the whole.
Most of these may sound strange or even weird, however they do have some context and use in the longer run. Presenting 5 such facts for your awe,
- Link between voice and height â€“ our voice has a level of pitch and frequency. To the mind fine-tuned with this, one can accurately estimate the height of the person who is speaking without having a look. The â€˜sub-glottal frequencyâ€™ takes the credit for this phenomenon. This gets lower as the height of a person increases. Is that why tall people talk so low?
- Link between eyes and brain â€“ the optic nerve directly connect to the brain. Part of this nerve is a set of tiny vessels that we can observe as we take a closer peep into oneâ€™s eyes. Folks with wider vessel have low IQ and vice versa.
- Link between skin and blood pressure â€“ Wrinkles do not appear due to old age alone, but also due to other troubles. Research was done by separating people with and without blood pressure and the results correlated to having a youthful skin and wrinkles.
- Link between lips and memory â€“ are you one of the lakhs of people whose lips get chapped or get cold sores easily? There is a strong possibility that your memory is not as strong as you think. Strange, but true and verified
- Link between pulse and heart â€“ the strength and flexibility of you heart may soon be checked by the pulse in your finger. Aorta is an artery that leads to heart attack if it goes stiff and tight. This is good news for those who experienced doctors checking the Aorta pulse in their groin. Weird indeed!
These are mere samples. Day by day, as Science is unveiling facts about the human body, the paradigm of diagnosis and cure also undergo a shift.