3 Min Read
Constipation may not sound very painful to many but on the other hand, it can be aching. Most of the people would have been constipated at one point of time or other. There are even severe constitutional problems that need medical intervention. Bowel movement is the way the body gets rid of the unwanted wastes and the toxins. When this does not happen, then the body is too affected and it is very unhealthy. Constipation may occur die to various reasons, which include food habits and lifestyle. Here are a few tips that help you manage constipation naturally.
- Consuming adequate water is not only for constipation cure, but also for maintaining overall health.
- It is necessary to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily
- The amount may vary based on the size and weight of the body
- For those who do more physical activities and workouts, more water has to be consumed
- For every 30 minutes of exercises take in an extra glass of water
- If you want to make it simple, take a glass of water before every meal, which makes it 6 glasses.
- Mulberry juice is used by adults
- This helps in a great way to avoid constipation
- This is a rich source of vitamins and minerals
- The juice plays a vital role in stimulating the process of digestion and the nutrients are assimilated completely
- On the beginning of constipation if one takes this juice, then the problem is solved forever.
- Like water, workouts too yield benefits for various problems
- If you cannot perform exercises, a long walk too can be fruitful
- Try doing the cardio exercises that are mild and helpful in increasing the heartâ€™s rate of beat.
- Increasing the physical activities is also a good idea
- Of all the fruits, Prunes are effective in curing constipation
- Prunes soften the stools
- However, do not take prunes in excess, which may cause other problems
- You can go for Prune juice, if you cannot take much of Prunes
- Prune juice is not as effective as the fruit itself because the fibers are lost while making juice but can yield results
- You can also take other fruits
- It is better to keep away from bananas as they complicate the situation
- Fibers stabilizes the bowel movement
- Instead of fiber pills and drinks, the natural way of consuming fiber is still better
- Leafy veggies and fresh fruits are rich in fiber
- Beans are also rich in fiber
- Linseed is good in providing lubrication and can stop the problem of constipation
- Take a spoon of Linseed and you can find the differences
- Linseed is available in almost all the health stores.
When you face the problem of constipation take a bath. It is advisable to use warm water.
If you have bath tub, fill in with hot or warm water and relax in it. You need to stay in the tub for at least 20 minutes and you can see that you are calm and the problem is solved.