Orthopedic surgery or orthopedics (also spelled orthopaedic surgery and orthopaedics) is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system, which is made up of your body's bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders.
Bone problems may include Bone deformities, Bone infections, Bone tumors, Fractures, Need for amputation, Nonunions and malunions, Spinal deformities.
Joint problems may include Arthritis, Bursitis, Dislocation, Joint pain, Joint swelling, Ligament tears.
Orthopedics related Specialists in Cuttack
- Bone Marrow Transplant Specialists
- Orthopedician and Traumatologists
- Spine Surgeons
- Sports Medicine Specialists
- Accident & Emergency Specialists
- Spine Related Disorder Specialists
- Sports Injury Specialists
- Musculoskeletal Disorder Specialists
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pediatric Orthopedicians
- Knee Surgeons
- Hip Replacement Surgeons
- Joint Replacement Surgeons
- Spine and Joint Replacement Surgeons
- Trauma Surgeons
- Orthopedic Oncologists
- Arthroscopy Specialists
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons
No results found