Dr. Geeta Billa, Hematologist, Mumbai
MBBS, MD, DM, DNB
- Consultant Hepatologist at the Kokilaben Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Geeta Billa is also an Honorary Hepatologist at the KEM hospital, Mumbai
- Academics and teaching has always been her priority and she has been actively involved in post graduate Gastroenterology and Hepatology teaching at the Nair and KEM Hospital for several years
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Liver diseases and Liver transplantation
- MD, DM. (Gastroenterology), DNB (Gastroenterology) Hepatology and Liver Transplant Fellowship, University Health Network, Toronto, Canada
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Geeta Billa and her staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Geeta Billa?
Achievements & Contributions
- Has published numerous articles in national and international peer reviewed journals and has made presentations in national and international conferences, with her presentations winning the awards of distinction at these conferences
- Indian Society of Gastronterology Indian Society for the Study of Liver Disease