Dr. Madhuchanda Kar, Medical Oncologist, Kolkata
MBBS, MD, Ph.D (Cancer Research), FICP, FIAMS, FIACM
- 18 years of Experience in Medical Oncology
- Joined as Consultant, Medical Oncology at Apollo Gleneagles Cancer Hospitals, Kolkata in 2009
- Experience :25 Year(s) of Experience
- Languages :English, Hindi, Bengali
- Website : http://www.drmadhuchandakaroncologistkolkata.com
- Fellow Academy of MedSpec IMA
- Fellow Indian College of Pyhsicians
- Fellow Indian Association of Clinical Medicine
360 Panchasayar, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700094
MON - SAT
09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Mahatma Gandhi Road, Thakurpukur, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700063
WED & FRI
12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Patients feedback on their experience with Dr. Madhuchanda Kar
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madhuchanda Kar to family and friends is 1 out of 5.
1 response 1
Dr. Madhuchanda Kar's Hospital/Clinic & Staff
Ease of scheduling appointments
Hospital/clinic environment, Hygiene and Comfort
Staff responsiveness and politeness
Total time spent (Wait time + Consultation)
Experience with Dr. Madhuchanda Kar
Level of trust
Explains your medical condition(s)
Patiently listens and answers your questions
Spends enough amount of time
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Madhuchanda Kar and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Madhuchanda Kar?
Achievements & Contributions
- Principal Investigator: Trial with G-CSF in solid tumours (Indian). Phase III trail of Biosimilar Rituximab in low grade Lymphomas.
- Phase IV trail with Sunitinib in Indian Patients.
- Principal Investigator: A Global study on metastatic colorectal evaluating the efficacy of Bevacizumab with Cediranib.
- Gold Medal, Biochemistry- MBBS- 1984
- Indian Council of Medical Research Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies- 1986
- Gold Medal, Internal Medicine- Post Graduate- 1990
- 50 Publications in different Peer reviewed Journals
- Author: Kar M, Roy R: Raynaud's Phenomenon- Post Graduate Clinic- Journal of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine- 2007;8:23-25.
- Author : Kar M, Roy R, Chakraborty J, Das S: Extramedullary Plasmacytoma- A rear presentation- Journal of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine- 2008;9:298-301.
- Author: Kar M, Roy R: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia- Experience from Eastern India- APICON Medicine Update- 2009:939-942.
- Author: 'Opportunistic Infections in Cancer Patients' ABC of Clinical Medicine Update 2011, Clinical Medicine Update 2011, Vol IV.
- Author:Kar M, Roy R: 'Updates on NHL' in Kamath S, ed. API Medicine Update, Vol 22, 2012.
- Author : “Supportive Care in Cancer” Association of Physicians Of India Textbook of Medicine, 9th Edition(International edition) 2012 Editor: Y.P.Munjal.
- Author: "Targeted therapies in cancer"- Medicine Update book- Proceedings of Annual Conference of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine (IACM), 2012. Editor: G S Sidhu.
- Author: "Febrile neutropenia- Indian Guidelines"- API Medicine Update book -Proceedings of Annual Conference of API- Vol 23, 2013. Editor: A. Muruganathan
- “Opportunistic Infections In Cancer Patients” In Medicine Update, Proceedings of Annual Conference Of API(Association of Physicians of India), West Bengal Branch, Kolkata , 2012:31-37.
- “Ileocolic Intussusception An uncommon finding on colonoscopy”( Mandal P K , Goenka U, Khan E M , Kar M , Goenka M, Mondal P K ). Journal of Digestive Endoscopy 2011. Vol-2. Page -25.Abstract No P2-060, Knowledge Attitude Practice of lung cancer in East India. IN Abstract Book of Annual Meeting Of Asia Pacific Lung Cancer Conference (APLCC), Dec2012.
- Life Member Association of Physicians of India
- Life Member Indian Society of Hematology & Transfusion Medicine
- Life Memeber Indian Society of Medical & Paediatric Oncology