Dr. Pramod S Bhende
MBBS, MS (Ophthalmology)
- 1 Hospital
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Surgery for Diabetic retinopathy
- Combined anterior and posterior segment surgery.
MBBS, 1986, Government Medical College, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
MS (Ophthalmology), 1990, Government Medical College, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
Sankara Nethralaya Main Hospital, Chennai
18, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600006
Achievements & Contributions
- Published 39 papers in peer reviewed national and international journals and has also written 4 chapters in various ophthalmic books.
- Life member of All India Ophthalmological Society & Vitreo Retinal Society of India
- Member of American society of Retinal Specialists.
How was your experience with Dr. Pramod S Bhende?
Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing
Most Viewed Ophthalmologists in Chennai
MBBS, MS, FNAMS
MBBS, MS (Ophthalmology), M. Phil (Ophthalmology)
MBBS, DO, DNB (Ophthalmology), FMRF
24 Years Experiance
MBBS, MS (Ophthalmology), DO, DNB
MBBS, MD (Ophthalmology), FRCSEd