Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Thakur, Gastroenterologist, Patna
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Gastroenterology)
- Experience :
- Languages :
- Website : http://www.drsanjeevthakur.com
MBBS, Patna Medical College, Patna, India
MD (General Medicine), Patna Medical College, Patna, India
Your participation in the survey will help other patients make informed decisions. You will also be helping Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Thakur and his staff know how they are doing and how they can improve their services.
How was your experience with Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Thakur?
Achievements & Contributions
- MOVC and HCC - An uncommon association in India. Letter to Editor. 2004.
- Post Infectious IBS: Role of Metronidazole. Annals of Gastroenterology. 2009.
- BRTO - An Indian Experience (Technique). Indian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2007.
- Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding: An uncommon complication of a common surgery. Journal of Digestive Endoscopy. 2012.
- Band Polypectomy: An old friend in need. Journal of Digestive Endoscopy. 2012.
- Biliary Ascariasis: A difficult extraction. Journal of Digestive Endoscopy. 2015.