Health Benefits of Fresh Juices
There is no doubt to drink juice is the new and latest trend among people. It has become a new popular way to get the health benefits of vegetables and fruits. Their fresh juices help people to gain extra energy. To get more health benefits, people are stocking their kitchens with new juicer machines which are available in markets with good results. Best cold press juicer in Australia extracts live enzymes, minerals, nutrients and vitamins than a typical juicer. Its users enjoy healthier juice to maintain their health.
Here in this article, you’ll read some impressive benefits of fresh juices
1. Orange Juice
There are various benefits of orange juice including detoxifying the body, preventing cancer, supporting the liver, reduce high blood pressure, improve blood circulation, prevent ulcer, remove kidney stone and treat rickets in kids.
Still, many people underestimate the health benefits of orange juice. Regular use of it offers multiple advantages. It has many anti-inflammatory properties and high levels of flavonoids.
- Orange juice is a rich source of vitamin C. If you drink orange juice every day, it boosts your vitamin C intake. It also defends your body against the effects of free radicals.
- It also prevents cancer, as vitamin C work as antioxidants. These antioxidants work against many types of cancer, especially it prevents colon cancer. Orange juice is also good for the liver, and it improves digestion.
- It fasts our body’s natural healing process.
- It prevents aging sings and give a natural glow to your skin.
- People who have kidney stone know how painful it is. Drinking orange juice prevents kidney stone and swelling.
- Orange juice is very high in Vitamin A, and it also acts as an antioxidant. Vitamin A is good for eye health, and if you drink it regularly, it can prevent night blindness.
2. Pomegranate Juice
It is the healthiest fruit. Different studies show that pomegranate juice reduces the risk of many diseases.
- Like orange juice, it is also flooded with vitamin C. it protects us against Alzheimer’s disease. The antioxidants in its juice preserve our mental health and memory.
- The punicalagins in pomegranate reduce inflammation, and one of the leading factors of many diseases, including diabetes and cancer.
- It also helps to prevent women from breast cancer and fight against prostate cancer in men.
- Drinking pomegranate juice regularly reduces the risk of a heart attack.
3. Apple Juice
Apple is one of the healthiest fruits for many good reasons.
- A study suggests that apple juice improves mental health and behavior.
- It also decreases the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Apples are a great source of flavonoids and polyphenol that are good for a person’s health. It also provides your body with potassium that is essential for heart health.
- One of the most important advantages is that it prevents asthma attacks.
- Apple juice offers many healthy nutrients, including iron, vitamin C, and boron. These nutrients make your bones strong.
- The amount of vitamin C in apple juice improves the immune system of our body and support the body in combating bacteria and germs.